5”7 mtf

>5”7 mtf
>get on hrt
>hrt for some reason increases sex drive and makes me like guys more (previously bi)
>become uwu girl
>laying in bed reading lewd shit
>realize im fantasizing about a 6”2 man twice my age grabbing me out of nowhere and railing me

am i really this fucked in the head or do i just get off to the idea of men wanting me?

Attached: 51172E06-9388-45B7-BB4E-26737C3CC881.jpg (367x395, 126.06K)

Idk Anonette you seem more cute than fucked in the head honestly

Estrogen is a hell of a drug. It awakens other female parts within you. Also it's what turns prepubescent girls into fertile adult fuck machines.

>prepubescent girls into fertile adult fuck machines
I don't usually call things pedoshit but this is disgusting.

>anything describing biology or development of reproductive period is pedo
Listen you autistic dumb fuck. Without estrogen women don't become sexualized just like men. You take away hormones and they don't have sexual feelings.

encouraging this is only going to make it worse

this paired with my inability to stop calling men daddy.. does estrogen just shut your brain off or something? whatever the fuck they’re putting in these pills is powerful

As long as you don't call me daddy until we're in a committed relationship and you've been on HRT for years and are more or less fully passable and you style your hair so that you might plausibly pass for my actual daughter so we pretend to be father/daughter and can tongue kiss in public and creep people out, I'm ok with this

t. old enough to be your dad

so i am fucked in the head lmfao

feel like that shouldn’t have done what it did to me, ty for confirming my suspicions

what is your dosage

4mg e / 100mg spiro

i was one of the tranners who got tits off of only being on spironolactone, no estrogen at first. dose is kinda middle of the road because of how well the meds are working on me

Hey maybe I could train you to only say it to the right people, give your emotions some direction

>train you to only say it to the right people
anyone willing to do half of this shit to me is the right people i just need it

Understandable, I tried 2mg e for a few weeks and it was incredibly subtle, just about had slightly smoother and clearer skin, then added in a bit of bica and almost instantly boob started to grow

50mg of spiro gave me tits
4mg e and 100mg spiro made me a whore i guess

did you start at 2 and move up to 4 or always were on 4?

start at 2, moved up to 4
was going to go past 100mg spiro but its working so much any more might actually cause issues

fair enough for the spiro, did you notice much of a difference going from 2 to 4 on e?

Well maybe I could help you then anonette
t. Cis dude from EU

fucking massive difference emotionally- genuinely unreal

4mgs will fuck you up

Any Forums needs to stop throwing dudes at me thatll enable me in my daddy issues

mind describing how? or is it literally that self explanitory

>you unlock 15 new emotions
>being horny/aroused feels different
>different mindset and how you process things
>crying.jpg
>def acting different because of mental chemical rewiring

>massive difference emotionally
its just you version 2

I feel pretty similar to what you wrote in first post but weaker and I'm on 2mg of e right now but I will go up to 4mg in a month. What do you mean it will fuck me up?

see above reply

it just feels like my depression is an even bigger void than it was before

thanks, guess that makes more sense, as said i'm only on 2 and i feel like what you described but a very lite version, almost like a taste, so i guess doubling makes sense that it would be a bit stronger

wishing you the best, it can be really overpowering at first

agreed
before depression just kind of made me a zombie
now its this active thing that is constantly in my head and actively makes me feel horrible

Thanks, final question I guess. I am noticing already a slightly different arousal/horniness, part of that being boys being more a little more enticing than before but not by much. Would you say some things that weren't as appealing/interesting to you than before now are or are you the same as you always been?

This happened to me too but I’m 5’9” and I want 6’3” guys to rail me