/transbiangen/

Tax season edition!

QOTT: What will you be spending your tax return money on?

Attached: 5106140C-D042-4D42-B1E5-063188DB5EAA.jpg (769x1074, 271.55K)

>QOTT
exit bag

>QOTT
Coke and hookers!

>qott
10 litres of smirnoff

i want to kiss a transbian boymoder

i don't get a tax return because i don't pay taxes because i don't work

*kisses you*

>What will you be spending your tax return money on?
Thinking about trying Botox

I want to kiss a nice trans lesbian but they never like cis women am I doomed bros…

You think so? Maybe delve into the whole gay male culture thing and be a top

You know, I once saw the prettiest transbian I ever saw on Bumble?

She looked a bit like Vamp, but she had blondish hair that wasn't long, but it wasn't short either, like her hair was short but she started growing it out and it was on its way to being mid-length. She also had a septum piercing and what looked like a double snakebite piercing on one side of her bottom lip. Her arched eyebrows were expertly groomed and her eyes, they were like, dark and sparkly at the same time some how, and had like this ethereal quality to them and they were lined with this smoky/fading grayish eyeshadow.

She had legs for days (IIRC, she said she's like 6ft.) and you could tell she had a style when it came to clothes. She wore like these sundresses, these ascot scarfs in these really cool patterns, and like strappy shoes that showed off some of her feet.

And the crazy thing is, despite her hairline being thin in the front, she confidently owned it by wearing her hair pulled back with a headband and smiling, with teeth at that, confidently, in nearly all her photos.

I don't like using the term "pass" because I believe "passing" is subjective and wholly dependent on the observer's opinion, but I would say she didn't pass, but it didn't matter (to me at least) because she seemed so damn pretty outside and in (she was giving off mad positive vibes).

Anyway, she gave me a like on Bumble, which I didn't really expect. It ended up triggering my social phobia so badly, I became paralyzed and couldn't swipe right, even though I really wanted to.

For three days I ruminated over my thoughts ("Why did this super cute girl send me a like?", "We're so mismatched, surely it was mistake!", "I could just match with her and if it was a mistake, she'll just let the timer run out and we'll be unmatched automatically.", "What if I match, she sends a message, and I'm too scared to reply? I'll come off as a jerk then.").

>...CONTINUED...

However, sadly, but with much relief, she disappeared from my likes.

I couldn't understand why, so I went to Reddit and did some asking around.

What they told me was, someone only disappears from your likes in Bumble, only if they disable/delete their account.

Given she was only in my likes for three days, it sort of felt like she had no luck with the app, became frustrated, and decided to delete her account.

I still think about her from time to time, wondering if she's still out there, if she's OK, and if she ever found someone who loves her.

I am literally incapable of being a top I am timid and shy and scared of everything. I could maybe too after a ton of experience and learning though I guess

Idk there's always rapehons

I think I am retarded or something because I have no idea what half of you guys are saying wtf is rapehon

It's okay, if you put yourself out there on taimi and bumble and whatever I'm sure you'll find a gf. Try lgbt societies maybe.
There is a lot of t4t but it's not ubiquitous.

I used to come to Any Forums for /mtfg/ all the time but I don’t like any of the discussion in there anymore but I keep visiting out of habit. How do I get out?

>You know, I once saw the prettiest transbian I ever saw on Bumble?
>She looked a bit like Vamp
Vamp turning in her grave.

Taxation is theft

>match with cute trans woman on okcupid
>she’s 2 hours away and 8 years older than me
>starts messaging me, eventually exchange numbers
>she seems genuinely into me but all our convos are mostly just her telling me how cute I am
>asks me to be her valentine
>say yes
>gap in my class schedule every Tuesday from 2-7
>she drives down and picks me up from school the day after Valentine’s Day
>I got her a box of chocolates
>she got me a really nice dark chocolate bar and a stuffed bunny (it’s my favorite animal)
>drive to a local park
>walk around and hold hands making small talk
>come back to her car, cuddle in the back seat for a while
>her stomach starts growling
>we go get Vietnamese food together, talk more
>mostly just small talk stuff but I like her company a lot
>drive around for a while and smoke a little weed
>pull into the parking lot at school
>it’s dark now
>we start cuddling again
>I ask if she’s ever heard of drain gang because a fucking autist
>she says no
>put on my dg playlist
>she likes it a lot
>make out and cuddle for like an hour
>she keeps calling me cute and stuff
>“user, I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?”
>say yes, idk how I could say no in this situation
>make out until I have to go to class
>text her basically every day

I like her a lot but I’m worried our relationship is shallow and won’t last. Picrel is the bunny she got me.

Attached: 76729FDB-34E3-4C03-A929-6754C60FCAA6.jpg (3024x3024, 2.19M)

>tfw no autistic norwegian tranny gf

Attached: 1631145377922.png (525x457, 221.63K)