Damn i remember when the L, G and B still posted here

damn i remember when the L, G and B still posted here
too bad it's now just the T

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-12-27-22h15m59s738.png (1920x816, 1.44M)

straight trans women arent just larping gay men because their brains scan female and they have some genetic estrogen repeat thingy as well that means definitely just autistic gay men playing games nope no siree

There should be a LGB board and a separate T board

It'll be as dead /gaygen/ or /clg/, homos don't need a separate board because you can literally talk about gay shit openly on any other board.

Itd probably get more traction if it wasn't contaminated by troons tho. All the gay people I know don't like to interact with LGBT spaces because of the trans stigma.

they are dead because most gays are scared off by the all-troon vibes

it would be MUCH more popular if you people were somewhere else

Ok? That doesn't sound like anything we can help you with, maybe you should work on your mindsets

Dude. It's not astounding to you that trannies killed an entire decades long movement by being annoying? Like, there are people who are ashamed of being gay.

It's not a mindset, it's the truth. If it's popular enough, trannies will get the boot.

Weakest movement on the planet where it gets mogged by a literal handful of people being annoying. Deserves to die, suck a cock fag and shut up, you were never a legitimate movement to begin with. You exist entirely at the mercy of an other that's domesticated you.

> There are people who are ashamed of being gay

Spare me your self pity, retard.

holy shit how long have you been on this board?

im all 4 and im cishet

This is true but at the same time this is the only tranny space that isn't infected with leftoids so let them have this desu

They. Have. EVERYWHERE. they're fucking untouchable

you can openly being a faggot on any other board of this site. troons got chased here.

Attached: 1645329365679.jpg (404x404, 35.02K)

The pendulum swings both ways, tranner. Keep up with this exact same attitude, I beg you. Trans acceptance is only going down

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

You can openly like model airplanes on any board. This is the LGBT board, and the majority of us are drowned out by men growing breasts. If it's frowned upon by the majority of humans in existence, there's probably a reason

>If it's frowned upon by the majority of humans in existence, there's probably a reason
i agree, there's a reason why the majority of humans in existence want to lynch gay men.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

Not a gay man. Not my problem either. I'm just glad trannies get killed more often

Attached: E406aH4WQAENXP6.jpg (888x894, 60.92K)

And it was boring. Faggots deserve to be kicked out

>I'm just glad trannies get killed more often
Gay men are still the number one sexual minority getting murdered everywhere on the planet tho, followed by bi men, then transgenders, then lesbians

if you fags made as many fag threads as you do crying about this board being a tranny board threads there would be like five times as many gay threads as there currently are lmao