Former terf ftm repper here. currently an hrt tomboy on low dose t, working out regularly...

former terf ftm repper here. currently an hrt tomboy on low dose t, working out regularly, taking better care of my health, living well. terfing out helped cope with dysphoria in the short term but i got sick of hating on people. seriously terfs would lose so much of their ranks if the ftmtfs just let themselves
be sigma pooners instead of coping on r/detrans.

Attached: 2022-02-19 21_34_07-R.jfif - Photos.png (509x718, 131.41K)

>low dose t
when are you manning up for real faggot?
get yourself that roid rage

oh so like an incel

did you tell all ur terf friends u were gonna troon?
or did u just disappear in the night.

what's the difference between a terf and a pooner?

2 years

Good honestly, I tried doing conversion therapy on myself by exposing myself to terf propaganda. All it did was increase my distaste for feminism and women in general.

hey, good for you!

cool, hope it works well for you m8

You'll never be a man. You'll never know what is like to be man. You're just a fucking cunt.

being a man fucking sucks doesn't it...

i tried to reason with some of them but they just accused me of joining "the trans cult" again.

soon

i admit that i said a lot of shitty things and i'm not exempt from criticism just because i'm trooning out. maybe i am a cunt but i don't have to be one forever.

a radfem i hung out with who also molested me said that human males are closer to chimpanzees than human females. i'll give her a year

Sounds like a good long term decision. Terfing out rots your brain and makes you obsessive

>said that human males are closer to chimpanzees than human females
she’s based

GIWTWM

>tfw was an mtf sympaathetic to terfs and they broke me when i saw them saying that transition is never ok even to relieve sex dysphoria
>gradually i began to have deep disdain toward them

well yeah, terfs feel entrapped by womanhood so it's only logical that they would want to trap everyone else too. to them, womanhood is a never-ending circlejerk of suffering only made tolerable by the fact that they aren't animalistic XYs who see women as slabs of meat.

>hrt tomboy on low dose t, working out regularly, taking better care of my health, living well
proud of you for doing better, hope you figure it out

There's just not a whole lot of hay to make with terfs and FTMs. Terf shit is way more effective against MTFs than FTMs because that's where their focus is directed, FTMs just kinda get seen as pitiable failed butches which shores up the lesser among them because that's what they are.

Very based carry on being a man.

wouldn't say it sucks, but the dude is right '' You'll never know what it is like to be man''

if said FTM was a butch dyke before transing, sure. the others are seen as fujoshits that want to make gay men straight or as NLOGS who hate their fellow women. FTMs are pitiable when they serve the lesbian genocide internalized muh soggy knees narrative.

i wouldn't know