Sex with eva cafebeef bros.... we lost

sex with eva cafebeef bros.... we lost....

Attached: fafafafafa.png (598x268, 18.76K)

>everybodys detransing
why doe

low iq

>sex with eva cafebeef bros
She's a transbian thoughever

attention

cafebeef turning back into this but with no balls would be the funniest thing ever

Attached: ERozVp_W4AITntw (1).jpg (1795x2048, 387.1K)

was that cafebeef pre-hrt???

yes

Free attention without any effort whatsoever. No one is really detransing in any capacity. Hmu when she actually stop HRT and starts clomid/hcg to restart her male reproductive system. Social bs is a spook.

I've looked at their twitter, seems like this person has some mood swing/depression issues
either all photos they post online are fake, or her voice training sucks, or she actually passes and is just depressed.

because trooning out is a bad decision? lol

DONT DO IT EVA CARTWHEEL IF U R READING THIS!!

tru

lmao
watching all these massive attention whores "detrans" is amazing
meanwhile I'm just keeping up with my promise to myself and stubbornly manmoding forever, it's really the safest and most reliable route if you're lazy or a coward but still need to troon

>meanwhile I'm just keeping up with my promise to myself and stubbornly manmoding forever, it's really the safest and most reliable route if you're lazy or a coward but still need to troon
how long have you been doing so, user?
do you malefail?

two years, and lol no not in the cards for me
honestly I attentionwhore plenty and I hope these people aren't actually that unhappy with themselves or their established identities over some outside influence and figure it out some way or another, but it just reaffirms my own sad compromise of an identity

>not in the cards for me
sorry, what does this mean?
t. esl

oh sorry, I mean it was never going to happen (in other words: it was always over)

i'm just mentally ill as a result of a bad transition, also i'm right about all trans things and no one listens, its extremely frustrating.

can i have sex with you please

Attached: fafafafaa.png (434x706, 562.15K)

oh my fuckign nigibnfauibgbuoydwbuoyfd OHASHAHAHA WHAT

Everybody "detransing" for attention. Also internalized transphobia is a deep poison.

You're right about what?

Also do you think you hate yourself?