TERFs won

Isn't progress inevitable?
Until when bigotry wins?

Attached: 2022-02-19_12-57-40.png (1037x800, 484.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2022/02/17/kuwait-court-rules-anti-transgender-law-unconstitutional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that would not have happened if british trannies wore cute diapies

Hey they can redefine what it means to be English to mean literal niggers Lmfao

Fuck these boomers. They're scared to even be around the niggers they worship while they punch down at us trannies to feel strong

Attached: 20220117_225513.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

it wont change anything about tranners rights tho, what was that autistic obsession terfs had with the "adult human female" thing? even reddit hons dont give a fuck about this

>Isn't progress inevitable?
>Until when bigotry wins?
They're not bigots, you are anti scientific bullies. I'm astounded trans people can't see it.

Attached: images (37).jpg (385x229, 10.14K)

>people who plan to undergo a process to become female but haven't yet aren't women
Well Duh, they obviously aren't. They wouldn't need to undergo a process if they were.

oh it's just Britain. wake me when it's a normal country

hrw.org/news/2022/02/17/kuwait-court-rules-anti-transgender-law-unconstitutional
Wtf i love kuwait now

based scots

based big oil kangs

it literally includes those who have undergone it. The UK government is cracking down on trannies in every way you won't be able to get hrt soon either.

I hope the UK degenerates into a civil war so i could freely kill pakis, blacks, terfs, tories, labours and lgbt orgs for what they ve done to trannerkind and england

Attached: tumblr_70e8ef4365df9fb9fd502bf0d51018a7_0f409a11_250.gif (200x300, 1.91M)

Fed but based

>literal woman quotas
What a fucking joke of a nation lmao, this should be the real outrage, even if the troon stuff is insane too.

Does that mean even post ops can get placed into male prisons?

You dont understand, we need uncompetent unproductive womens forced EVERYWHERE, and darkies too!

>pakis
idk if ur talking a bout the pakistani or about cishets but in the manner we call it in argentina
if it is, based

>post op youngshit passoid getting sent to a prison full of the paki grooming gangs who raped little boys and girls for decades while protected by labor party because she smuggled hrt illegaly in the uk
Kek

Nature and reality don't care about make-believe fantasies.

Is this about the proposed the GRA reform? Or that hate crime legislation they were trying to amend?

Which is why your devoted mudskins are totally pure britons, and womens can do anything a man can!

>50% women quota for women on public sector boards
kek

(OP)
>terfs anti progress
Says tranny AKA "I discriminate based on who you love."
Real hypocritical.

Attached: 1645306802839.png (640x114, 10.27K)

based arab chasers

>abortion isnt murder
>africans and pakis are LITTERALY europeans
>homosexuality is good and natural
>we just care about NATOORE guys!!

based as FUCK

>anti-scientific
That’s a weird way to admit you have no clue what you’re talking about