When will he be brought to justice for his crimes?

when will he be brought to justice for his crimes?

Attached: >she.jpg (474x266, 14.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/529015214
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What crimes besides being annoying?

raping hontra

Being a trender isn't a crime yet (I'm lobbying conservatives to change this)

Oh

He who? It's a lady

I hate conservatives and hope they all die out in twenty years

two more weeks

Never. Abigail "The Tube With No Lube" Thorn is untouchable. Only he can touch you.

Never, the toob is too important

he is so disgusting

>ContraPoints cancelled for saying "asking for pronouns outs me as trans when normies just think I'm a girl"
>Lindsay gets cancelled for saying Raya was similar to Avatar
>PhilosophyTube assaulted/raped Contra and gets away with it
progressivism in a nutshell

post proof

IM GONNA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Attached: 1645186212483.png (1941x1329, 124.38K)

at this point i think natalie will have to expose him. i bet she was waiting til after he got ffs to expose him to really ruin his life but now he has ffs so if the next contrapoints video is really about love or something i think she will expose him then i mean she ALMOST exposed him in envy so i do think its coming

Did he really rape Contra? I thought it was just a joke..

its real
vimeo.com/529015214

>finally, after a whole life of repressing you are 1+ year into hrt and gotten ffs, may be possible to start living as a woman
>but contra has information that could out you as rapist, which you could have easily prevented by not being a disgusting rapist
>instead of disappearing completely and praying, you double down on shutting her up and imply publicly that if she comes out on the assault she'll be ruining the optics of transgender women worldwide
my sides lol

not to mention instead of denying the alegations PT keeps acting MORE creepy about natalie saying shit like "'my husband NICK" in the video and in livestreams about his fondness for baltimore and tweeting about his thing for american blondes like i think PT really thinks he can just get away with it

Wtf man, she didn't deserve this

No way PT is that dumb.
Was it a tweet or something.
I never heard anything about this.

yea i feel so horrible for natalie this whole thing is such a fucking nightmare

It's all schizophrenia. It's QAnon-tier garbage. There's no evidence PT sexually assaulted Contra.

PT has inplyed it by talking about how bad trans people are seen in the UK and how he is one of the most famous transgenders in that country. but PT says creepy shit about natalie ALL THE TIME like "my husband nick" literally in a video

>people really want me to believe and think in my own head that some guy who walked around with a cock for 30 years is a woman

there is a TON of evidence like who the hell else could it be? and this picture is out of date there is even more since then

Attached: B81B3C5D-9B87-47AB-85AF-EC46FAD5836C.jpg (1802x2460, 874.83K)

you say this but it would just empower Zucker types to be worse people.

Newfags lmao

Did he transition because he wanted Contra to stay silent as to protect other trans women's image? That's some next level shit

its notable that his "transition" only started after having a breakdown right after natalie came out as lesbian.

>evidence
okay but consider: ugly = AGP (= rapehon maybe)

Any Forums blanchardism

skinwalker prime

PT literally isnt even trans he has NO idea what its like

Attached: 03C25C0F-CD03-45F5-8750-BF5F96E019BF.jpg (1284x936, 157.9K)

:(

I’m starting to think some of you people ACTUALLY think she’s gonna expose him.

There’s evidence he sexually assaulted her but not rape, the rape thing is just schizoposting

;(

yea same its hard to watch her look so scared :(