Transgirls, what's stopping you from wearing goth makeup all the time?

Transgirls, what's stopping you from wearing goth makeup all the time?

Attached: 1645295131868.jpg (1536x2048, 263.57K)

money

want to kms but will settle for being perceived less

would make me way more clockable

Goth music is cool but goths are literally the worst people? Like it got sucked back up into the mainstream because it was always a bourgeois subculture. Now it is just hangers on and druggies.

I'm 6 months in HRT, if I turnout to be at least twinkhon good looking after a year I'll do it, I LOOVE black but regular goth is way too much for me, I like the boymodder aesthetic

my roomate said "Yoo my nigga popped some estrogen and turned into zendaya" (he's black I'm not btw)

ADHD

Every time

I wear goth makeup sometimes but only really for events and stuff, I have dyspraxia so it's a lot of hassle and my skin is starting to age too so I'm para about fucking it up more with products

Attached: a helpful infographic for worsening bdd in natal males with gender dysphoria.png (2931x2440, 735.87K)

oh

goth in 2022? no thanks, I dont want to look trans.

A basic sense of fashion and it not being 199fucking6 anymore you nerd lmao

i am 28, not a 15 year old trying to score free weed.

this is the first example I can actually see what you mean

I should probably adjust the examples I think because people seem to think I meant the line needs to be in the middle parting of your lips for it to be okay, which is not what I mean at all, the point is that if it's intersecting any of your lips at all it's a good sign, if it's just below your lips that's not the best but not too bad, and the further away it gets from under your lips the worse that is. And of course there's unusual facial traits that can make up for or negate this one 'test'.

Because I'm too ugly and manly

I never leave the house

that's not goth makeup that's e-girl makeup

my bf is friends with this pre hrt girlmoding goth and i can't stand her
extremely malebrained and low iq
wears wonky smeared black lipstick, amazon basics skirts, and massive goth girl boots even tho she's already 6'
she causes me cringe-induced psychic damage

t.

no i've been on hrt for 5 years, i just think it's retarded to girlmode before you even start hrt and still look completely male

I don't like makeup