Is hon x hon transbianism based or cringe? Pic sorta related

Is hon x hon transbianism based or cringe? Pic sorta related.

Attached: 1645075863762.jpg (960x1476, 463.77K)

Thats uglycute twinkhon, not hon.

But also, hon4hon is based. chaserhon supremacy

isnt she a QoS

based, get the love you deserve

Hons need to be with other hons because thats when they finally shut up and do most of their Honning at home.

given picrel i assume you actually mean twinkhon x twinkhon
and that is VERY BASED

He's 30 years old so hon by default

It’s based.

MOMMY GF ALERT

> literally every tranny becomes a hon at 30, even if transitioned as a child

that's not a hon. would definitely nakadashi.

She looks fucking gorgeous
You need to go out more and see what a real Hon looks like

aaaaand that's my second time getting trips today. hooray for me.

Correct.

hon x hon is cringe and prisongay

twinkhon x twinkhon is based and actually gay

cute, should've gotten that shit out of his eyelashes before taking a photo though

i have a hard time believing this is actually taylor unless seriously edited, unless weight loss truly is miraculous? because there's no way hrt alone would change her appearance to this degree. i used to be her friend on discord and she'd send me photos of herself regularly. on god she was the most hideous, beer-bellied, masculine ogre i'd ever laid eyes on. only thing she was missing to be a total goblin was a neckbeard. i wish i saved pictures because holy shit

Angles baby

I'm in a hon x hon relationship and it's way better than lonely times

this ^^

Every transbian twinkhon friend group I've ever met, literally just acts like a group of gay guys. They're catty and attentionwhorey in the same way that gay men are, they're slutty like gay men, they fuck each other's exes and then start drama about it like gay men. Traditionally we consider these people "AGP" but they're really just alt-HSTS.

Hons on the other hand, are just prisongay straight guys roleplaying as lesbians. Clear-cupt AGP. Why do we insist on pretending that these are the same thing?

>they fuck each other's exes and then start drama about it
>like gay men
Lesbians, and more rarely cishets do the same, gayweirdo.

T4T transbians seem to be very different from T4cis transbians.

Kinda true, but talking about t4c transbian have been forbiden because of the rapehons/terf culture war