There's now two of them dominating lmao. this is really not helping things

there's now two of them dominating lmao. this is really not helping things

Attached: 142142144s.png (636x488, 65.84K)

Of course the fact they left out the fact hes a pre-t trans man.

It's over.
We're going to reach a point where womens' sport has a genuine, public existential crisis over this and none of the outcomes of that crisis will be good for trans people

So, cis foids are becoming obsolete?
Gendered sport should be abolished. I am against "men's" and "women's" sports for a good reason.

So if I'm an AFAB that wants to be able to compete at the highest level of sport what do I do? Do I simply accept that for me and every single person like me that it's impossible?

Well, it's a natural result of gender abolition. I don't think professional sports should be a thing to begin with, but you should expect to stand no chance against others.

Sports is the highest level of seeing conditioning, beauty and human strengths, simply abolishing sports because "ugh abolition of gender" or any other shit is petty. This is simple and purely cowardice.
Why doesn't this ftm compete with guys then?

u can’t beat her
if u do then by the transitive property you also become a shoulderhon
a fate worse than drowning

>won by 5 seconds in the 500
>dominating
Journalists should be summarily executed.

Most people already have to do that because of not having good genes or even dumb stuff like asthma

>getting put in the ovens because muh sports
What an appropriate end to a shitty existence in America.

Isn't on t
The other ftm swimmer the media talks about started competing with men after i think being 2 years on t

Fuck it, have basic decency to compete in the men's, no matter the initial handicap. That's having decency and going the hard way

Chaser/repper here, I've been ignoring this drama but I've decided to educate myself. How do trannies feel about this linebacker? For me, I don't understand why someone would do this. What's the point of "winning" a competition if everyone is going to be questioning the fairness of letting you compete with natal women?

Hd stopped competing with women before even starting transitioning, who cares
I don't say the same to the other pooner tho cause although he is not on t lack of breasts help waterdynamics

Most people aren't elite athletes. It's a different situation when you have a group of elite female athletes competing at a similar level of the highest calibre of training and skill being beaten by someone who isn't that skilled but has a huge strength, muscle mass, skeleton structure more suited to higher power output and a larger heart/lungs completely dominating them no matter how much they might try (even the most dominate athletes in human history are only winning by small margins most of the time and one tiny lapse in judgement can cost them victory e.g. Phelps's lose to Le Clos by 0.05 seconds.) it's much more questionable when this person is beating everyone by large margins while not being the most skilled in terms of technique.

i mean we all know you care 0% about any performance issues or shit, you're just angry you cant masturbate to the teenagers in these competitions without having your orgasm ruined by a fridgebod hon lol

Being AFAB is literally a disability, kek.

>Most people aren't elite athletes
That's the point you idiot, competitive sport already cuts a bunch of people out of biological disaventage, why is femaleness protected specifically, and not say a categories for people with different heights, categories for people with different lung or cardiovascular capacity, people with mutations that give them advantages, they win by small differences cause they are already competing with people who also have those advantages

Fuck it, he's just a moral and physical weakling, a soft ass, there's no reason to call yourself a guy and continuing in women's sports is pathetic, pitiful. The lack of breasts, as you pointed out, can help, but that's not all, it has the aspect of its own dignity.

Yeah i don't care if people say this is misogyny but i agree, i don't hate women i hate womanhood

You got it right again, am I becoming so predictable about being sexually interested in pretty girls?

What is the difference if he calls himself male or not? Also
>He/him
Why do u use it?