Be detranser

>be detranser
>instead of moving on with your life you harass your gender therapist and make a whole channel about trannies

youtu.be/inUnrmh6XH0

Attached: images (28).jpg (554x554, 16.32K)

cluniac is unironically based. tell me, how are his viewpoints wrong?

He can't take an L

By "taking an L" you mean bending over to the hivemind? Apologizing for something?

Moving on with your life

You can say the same about everyone else on this piece of shit board.

How

He never had a life to begin with lmao, this is his calling you better get used to it

>ywn force fem cluniac and strap him down to a chair so you can inject HER with estradiol

Attached: 1517371747943.jpg (500x381, 48.83K)

>better get used to it
cringe

>I have issues and need attention and am constantly changing views but ill be very sure about shit and need everyone to validate my views, actually im broken

Nice

>be me, detranser
>still identify as trans
>dont harass my fellow trans women
>continue to be a trans advocate
its just that easy why is he so female-brained?

Attached: 6E4B78E0-D14D-479B-84F1-233D7A39D329.png (1694x1694, 1.74M)

>HURT? HURT? ILL SHOW YOU FUCKING HURT
oh fuck my sides

Attached: 1632218752391.jpg (500x440, 24.28K)

Why does he still talk like a complete faggot

>comment section full of christcucks
oooh no no no no

Attached: 64312574568.png (327x316, 210.62K)

Hes hot tho

He unironically makes some good points. Never seen a guy help trans while simultaneously exposing how shitty gender therapists are and what damages they're doing. Usually you gotta 100% play along with their show once you've dabbled in it

>I ve never see someone who knows who to appel to a certain demographic by using what is deemed as common sense points to those people

Have u ever talked with a cluster b?

He keeps
>interrupting her
>blaming her for his own issues
>calling all trans people delusional
>claiming to speak on behalf of “thousands of peoples”
>keeps bringing up the “sterilized” thing (personally as a mental ill tranny I’m glad I’ll never force a child into this world and neither should he)
>keeps bringing up ”people like him” as if he knows what actual dysphoria is
>gets triggered by being called abusive, when he’s actually abusive

I like the therapist; people have to learn how to help themselves nobody is going to give you insights but the thing with people who have borderline is they have neither the empathy nor the willingness to confront their own demons because admitting they exist and confronting them alone would hurt too much

Guy has messiah complex