God made each and every one of you perfect in his own image. As long as you try to be someone else...

God made each and every one of you perfect in his own image. As long as you try to be someone else, you will never be happy.

You need to lean to love yourself for who you are or else it will lead to nothing but death and despair. I know it seems hard to resist your temptations but you must.

Attached: D54528FA-DA73-46CE-B76C-2A9D06AEDF8A.jpg (360x450, 52.9K)

Death and despair sounds better

You can still be saved user. Everybody can have their sins forgiven.

Suppose that someone is born with a heart defect that needs to be repaired. Would you tell them: God made you to die, so do not let the doctors heal you? If not, what makes transness different? God gave us the tools to better ourselves for a reason.

I prefer Satan personally

Attached: 1b8.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

God can suck my ass. I'm either gonna be a happy tranny, or a dead tranny, god not needed.

After I’ve transitioned I’ll spend the rest of my life as a celibate nun and devote all my time to god. Maybe that will be enough to make him forgive my sins

>Maybe that will be enough to make him forgive my sins
I'd imagine god doesn't give a shit about any of us. The whole process of ya know go to heaven or go to hell is automated with robots already.

learning who you are is an active process for every individual on the fucking planet. the root truth of abrahamic religion is that god is unknowable, thereby "his own image" is up to the individual to intuit. someone pursuing their conviction is much in love with god's will, if you ask me. if you *fucking exist in any capacity whatsoever,* you modify your body and ideology on a daily basis by cleaning it and deciding what to eat for breakfast. being trans is arguably a pious identity, a respect of self, a divination of what one is, a pursuit of the intimate understanding of one's own truth.

Get lost

Attached: 1539120806773.png (678x678, 271.64K)

WHO ARE YOU I AM FROM ANCIENT GREECE

Do you have more pics like this?

I believe that the lord has a plan for all of us

yeah, his plan is to throw us to life and watch us suffer and do nothing. what's the plan for babies that are being born and then dying not long after?

It’s not too late to repent and have your sins forgiven

I do not know because the lord works in mysterious ways

> yeah, his plan is to throw us to life and watch us suffer and do nothing.
What’s wrong with suffering?
>what's the plan for babies that are being born and then dying not long after?
Idk??

nahhh I'm good.

>What’s wrong with suffering?
... lol, well, if you're into that, than I guess theres nothing wrong.
>Idk??
exactly, that's why I'm saying that god either doesn't exist, or doesn't give a fuck

nah he's just making it up as goes

Only managed to find this one. I remember seeing one of her with the revolver, but I can't find it anymore, sorry user.

Attached: 1519062549226.jpg (1000x1000, 179.11K)