I am top 1% cis male in terms of looks, education and wealth...

I am top 1% cis male in terms of looks, education and wealth. Give me 1 (ONE) good reason to date a transman or transwoman instead of a cis woman

Attached: Just here conducting my business.png (1043x1043, 624.61K)

>I am top 1% cis male in terms of looks, education and wealth
Be honest. Did you drop out of college after making some crypto money

Even if you were in the top 1%, you'd have less value than the average woman (trans or cis).

1.) love
this advice was not free, you may pay me now

They will love you for being you instead of your wealth, succes and looks. I've never seen a succesful person in a happy relationship

Give me one good reason to date you.
>looks, education and wealth
These don't count.

Honestly, if you need a reason to date someone, and you give a shit about if it's a woman or a trans woman, don't. Leave trans woman be with people who will love them for their personalities.

>1% cis male in terms of looks, education and wealth
>lacks dick size info
1% bros, in not feeling ok...

Because men with punani and women with penises are superior.

>Give me 1 (ONE) good reason to date a transman or transwoman instead of a cis woman
Cis women can't fuck you in the ass while you jerk off and have the best orgasm of your life

They're wonderful, smart, a lot more insightful and high IQ than average, talented and beautiful people. They also went through a lot more shit than cis women and that makes them much more wise and lived.
t. cis (gay though)

>1 (ONE) good reason
You made this thread on Any Forums
That is reason enough to indicate your interest in transpeople

If you wanted a cis woman, you would have gotten a cis woman instead of posting here.

/thread

>Give me 1 (ONE) good reason to date a transman or transwoman instead
1 (ONE) blowjob a day for the rest if your life

>t. Average tranny opinion
Variability hypothesis holds that the top 1% of men are smart and successful on a level that no woman could hope to match. Even looks-wise, yes women are generally held as hotter, but the hottest men have the sort of looks immortalised in statues in history. The pyramid goes top 1% men > women > rest of the men.

>inb4 bringing up bottom-barrel males being told to work or they're worthless
Top 1% men dont even need to care if society inexplicitly calls them valuable or not. They sit on their wealth and their power, with qualities unmatched by any women, they are the people who move history, they dont even need anyone to point out how valuable they are

>all this cope
Worthless moid lol
Literally your average midshit tranny is seen with more inherent value than you
If you were dying on the street, most people would just go "eww" and walk on.

Trannies are rare, that makes them more collectible

What color are your eyes and skin

A cis woman will kill your baby in the name of feminism

If you just happend to prefer them

Imagine being so insane that you need to come up with a nonsensical crowd reaction that wont happen outside of maybe curacao, to a scenario that doesnt happen in the vast majority of anyone's life from birth to death. Find a better example of "even a rich successful hot extremely intelligent guy will feel utterly worthless"

Because you already want to. That’s why you’re here.

I agree with your hypothesis, actually. In that case you would want to date out of that unmatchable %1. If you don't like men you would have to date a trans girl (so, a man.)