Most hurtful comments toward trans?

Hello!

I am a transphobe! I am interested in learning about the most painful things that trans people experimented as I'd like to become more efficient in spreading my message of hate.

Thanks you!

Attached: hex.jpg (704x871, 121.92K)

Honestly nothing. My brain is way fucking better at hurting me than other people. When other people say the worst shit I say to myself I just go "fuck they know" but I don't care

Talk about how attractive you find trans people and how much you want to sex them. There's nothing more horrifying than finding out some fat greasy neckbeard is sitting on his sofa jerking off to you

This. Just be a chaser.

I don't think there's anything you can say to actually hurt me, I'm just completely numb to this stuff. But in all honesty, just start reading this board, after a week or two you'll know what and when to say. While it may not hurt us, it'll absolutely decimate twitter and reddit trannies.

Yup. It will never not be funny that the two things tranners hate most is people who don't want to have sex with them (genital fetishists, transphobes) and the people who do want to have sex with them (chasers)

You have to put new brainworms in our head, which isn’t that easy since we make new ones everyday. If you want to hurt somebody, just misgender the Reddit ‘non-HRT’ hons

aww, for a transphobe you're very polite, i wish they were all like you

Why don't you try being friends with us? You'd get some pretty good insights.

>anime avatar
pills

Most hurtful comment I received was when I posted a thread that had a Pepe as the picrel and someone responded "Is picrel what you actually look like?" and I broke down crying because I look disturbingly similar to Pepe.

I hope whatever user is telling that to people is happy with themselves.

KEK
This cant be real

Lmao post face you Pepe looking ass nigga

I'm annoyed by transphobic board/threadshitting in itself more than I'm annoyed by the content of the posts

srs? I'd be flattered if a fat neckbeard jacked off to me:( I feel like I repulse literally everyone so it would be nice

Post face, you beautiful frog-man, you!

Post your butt I’ll jack off to it

For every stupid YWNAW thread, a thread about some straight guy wondering why he gets hard as diamonds when he sucks off his girlfriend's dildo gets pushed off of page fifteen. There's another thread about a femboy who wonders why his boyfriend of three years who loves fondling his tits and hips introduces him as a girl that gets pushed off of page fifteen. And so on.

Larp as a tranny and complain about problems that others would love to have. “Ahh I’m too short” “Ahh most pants won’t fit around my hips and it makes me so self conscious” “my boyfriend always plays with my boobs but i wish they were a little smaller because i keep bumping my pink nipples into corners of the wall!”

this nigga be lookin like Pepe the frog

>While it may not hurt us, it'll absolutely decimate twitter and reddit trannies
lmso yes, everyone on here are either immune to hate messages already or dead.

Transphobia actually makes me angriest when it comes from cis gay men