Need input from cis straight men

Hello cis straight men of /tttt. What would you do if you and your previously thought cis straight girlfriend went on vacation and previously mentioned cis straight girlfriend brought pic related as her toiletry bag?

Attached: 967E8E76-57AE-452D-899C-4760CC445FFB.jpg (750x516, 272.46K)

>cis straight men of /tttt/

Attached: 1644298889694.jpg (306x306, 14.79K)

I would find it funny and assume she brought it as a joke. Is it some trans thing?
t. cis straight lurker.

maybe she works there
maybe it’s from one of her friends
or maybe she’s mtf

whatever the answers this is not a very elaborate bait thread op

Dump her on the spot. I want my dickgirls to be natural.

They do face feminisation surgery
It’s not bait, I need to know because I’m going on a vacation with my boyfriend (who thinks I'm cis) tomorrow and it’s the only toiletry bag I found in my apartment
Tfw not au naturale

>They do face feminisation surgery
Oh, I didn't know. I just assumed it was something about taking facials.

>I’m going on a vacation with my boyfriend (who thinks I'm cis)

Attached: 1644802934568.jpg (850x850, 222.01K)

There has to be some here right?
They make pretty faces ready for facials

Am I about to be hatecrimed/straight panicked?

i think you should tell him. see how he reacts to you being infertile first though

You got the snip right?

We have already had that talk and he said we could adopt if we ever got to the point of wanting kids together
Yes, and after sleeping around a bit without telling anyone I was trans I kind of forgot about it and now I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 months

Hate crime her just in case she is a deep stealth meta attracted transbian.

If I had never discovered this board I'd do nothing since I would have no clue what facialteam is. Would assume it had something to do with makeup. Probably would make a bukkake joke though.

The thought of my boyfriend beating me to death is kinda hot though, I got him to slap me and lightly choke me during sex a few times but he says he doesn’t like hurting me…
This is the type of answer I was hoping for, thank you!

No straight person knows what facial team is. No cis person does for that matter. That being said he will still probably hate crime you when he finds out.

It is a pretty good bag ngl but can you not just buy something else

Is he onions-adjacent? In that case he probably won't care, but I think it is smart to be prepared for the worst.

Will telling him I’m trans as he cums in me increase or decrease the chances of hatecriming
Because we are leaving tomorrow morning and J don’t have a car and I haven’t finished packing and I suck at going to the store to get one single thing and will end up spending a lot of time and money
His cousin is a trans guy which he is supporting to because he says that as long as trans people look like the gender they want to be he has no problems with them. But idk if that applies to him sleeping with a tranny for a few months without knowing

I'd say before the cum is more dangerous than after the cum

just say you were given the bag by a friend. do you have an adams apple?

Oh right, I forget how men work sometimes
No, I was fat as a kid so I never really got one

>The thought of my boyfriend beating me to death is kinda hot though
So it is a win win situation. You get to die happy cooming and I get to move on with my life.

If he does beat me to death I’ll spit my teeth/blood at him and tell him to kiss me while choking me to death

God damn it woman I hate you but I love how hard you are making me.

While he is cumming seems like the best time, yes. He'll be most disposed to say whatever it takes to have you let him cum inside of you again in the future. If he doesn't like it, he'll be too sleepy from cumming to kill you easily. Please post an update.

My therapist said it’s bad to think about being killed but it’s honestly the only thing keeping me going at this point.

>as long as trans people look like the gender they want to be he has no problems with them.
oh, how wholesome... be prepared for the worst.

Ok, I’ll try this eventually
I will clear the room of objects that can be used to murder a person so he has to do it with his hands

Your therapist is a good two shoes cuck. What does he know of the eroticism of violence. He will never understand you.

She is a cis woman that has lived life when she was younger so I think she would know what she is talking about but it doesn’t help me all that much

Then she tasted the fruit and she didn't like it. She will never understand you.