Are there any 100% straight guys on here who have banged a femboy? Not a tranny, but specifically a femboy

Are there any 100% straight guys on here who have banged a femboy? Not a tranny, but specifically a femboy

How did that go? I'm not looking for lurid details, just your impression of it and whether or not it's a good option. I happen to be single, living alone, and in possession of huge amounts of money and weed, so I'm in a good position to lure one into my sex lair

Attached: 1642567097031.jpg (745x1023, 78.52K)

>Are there any 100% straight guys on here who have banged a femboy?
considering this is literally impossible, no
you are not straight

>you are not straight
How do you figure? Treating a younger, lower-tier male as a sissified sex object is a time-honored tradition in our species, engaged in by many fine cultures even to this day. There's nothing gay about it, it's just the natural order of human societies. There's no place on Earth where this doesn't occur

',:|

im a tranny. can i be your sex toy instead? im in poverty and love smoking weed

>im a tranny
Hard pass

If I wanted a woman I would just get one of those. I've already had plenty

what if i started identifying as a femboy?

I would prefer to have an authentic experience with someone who isn't lying to me about themselves in order to gain access to my treasure. But I am certain you will have success in your quest because you seem quite persistent, so, I won't even need to wish you good luck

>”straight”
>doesnt want a woman

Attached: DB57AEF7-7631-4CBC-B8B8-01EA4DC36511.jpg (400x400, 24.3K)

Here you go, I found you a meme

Attached: 1645153611769.jpg (736x580, 50.52K)

it’s still gay. it’s ok if you’re gay user

Well, I'm just tired of them. Like I said, I've had plenty. I'm still hooking up with them every now and then these days, but I'm not looking for a relationship (last one, which ended a year ago, was pretty frustrating)

Banging a femboy is just something different, but also kind of the same. I was a femboy when I was younger so I've always had kind of a thing for that whole aesthetic and I even kissed a few boys (legally required for femboys during that time) so I know it's not something I hate doing

I don't see how any of that makes me gay. That's completely typical heterosexual behavior for any man above a 7/10 in terms of looks

>having sex with and kissing other men
>hetero behavior
why lie to yourself?

I have no problem with being gay, I'm a pretty secure person and extremely autistic to boot so the opinions of other people mean nothing to me. I'm simply explaining that describing my desires as homosexual is inaccurate. Whoever I lure into my sex lair is definitely gay, but not me

If you really wanted to you can consider me bisexual, but I don't call myself that and I don't think it's a good description. I don't want to have sex with a man - that is, a normal, masculine man. I want to have sex with, basically, a sissy little bitch. A person that nobody would ever consider to be a man, even if they are technically male. I want to put cat ears on him, do his makeup, and fuck him senseless. How is *that* gay? Maybe it isn't perfectly straight to everyone's eyes, but I wouldn't call it gay

I can't tell if you're jealous or trying to argue with me

both

God, I wish I could bang a cute femboy too, user...

Attached: When in Rome.jpg (960x530, 365.43K)

uhm where is the uncensored version

Serious question, but is this the new thing among Any Forums?
I remember back when I was browsing I noticed a trend where they would start hiveminding over certain things.
It was always some weird thing from a past society they deemed based.

Don't know but this is still hot to jack off to, though.

nvm found it thru the watermark in the bottom left

based

I understand. I'd have that reaction too

It's really hot, that's all I can tell you

Oh, they talk about it on Any Forums from time to time but it's always been there, it's just a conversation that men have had for ages. Totally typically heterosexual behavior in the h. sapiens. There's something about femboys that just captures the imagination of our species, whether you're pro-femboy or anti-femboy

Ah, a fellow patrician. Thank you