What will your life look like when youre 60?

Ill have a wife and a farmhouse somewhere in the country, we spend our days watching our 2 adopted children grow into individual adults, take care of our animals, play with our dog and cuddle every night next to the fire pit with a joint
i couldnt be happier

Attached: 5rsybr6e7nyjfd.jpg (500x500, 54.28K)

hahahahahahahaha let’s see if I’m alive at 25 first, okay dude?

Ok but if you dont kys ?

I’ll be a man pretending to be a woman who is probably still a virgin because they can’t find a man. I’ll probably be retired and living in Wyoming or something because I just wanted to be alone

I probably will have given up on operations that won’t help

But I don’t think I’m gonna make it to 60 with my health anyways. Cancers prevalent and I will probably get either esophageal or breast cancer by then

My quest for immortality will have begun

Attached: i_hate_the_antichrist.jpg (900x611, 165.77K)

user I can't even imagine my life when I hit 30

youre talking like you know anything but youre not even 25 youre still a kid give yourself a break

mate you really wanna be alive forever just to go to work everyday?

just write what you want your life to look like

I’m not a kid. I’m a grown man with a grown man’s body and gender dysphoria. It’s not a good mix. Anyone on here should know that

seems like youre devoting a lot of energy into thinking youre never gonna make it while you dont even have a firm grasp of what the world really is like, 25 is very young dont think youre an adult just because the government told you that you are
btw puberty can last up to age 30 so youre not even fully mature yet so give yourself a break and try to have fun

60 seems like a lifetime away, but realistically it's not that far off. I like to think I'll still be alive to see the US Tricentennial, but thinking about what this country is going to be like when I'll turn 60 is honestly a little scary. I'll still be working, probably working multiple jobs they haven't found a way to cheaply automate. What little free time I have will be devoted to losing a battle to keep the house I live in from collapsing. I'll see my parents at the cemetery on holidays. I'll be alone, having given up on finding anyone. I'll have abandoned my dreams. My body will perpetually ache from performing near constant labor, and I'll think to myself: "Am I really going to live like this until the Tricentennial?"

when im 60 i hope i have a partner that i can confide in, a house that actually feels like home, and a feeling of comfort and satisfaction. 60 feels like lightyear away tho i wonder how much of myself i'll still be by then

Thats a nice thought a fresh opinion from all these pessimistic replies

I have no idea what my life will be like then. It's looking really grim right now, I'm just a gay ass NEET leeching off his grandparents and gambling with crypto. I quit my first job two months in because I couldn't take the societal pressure anymore. I dropped out of college after three years of fucking around because I didn't want to be there to begin with.

lol i try. if shit's down now, the very least i can do is hope for better

i'll be shocked if i'm around in a month

i really respect that attitude

this is a very prevalent atitude among young people infact all people. anyone who says this or delays suicidality is actually no suicidal but expressing thantos which does not mean death drive but a drive towards negation defined as object remainder. they aer really sayin "i don't want to think about it"

this

thx user

no i literally believe the world is going to end in less than a week

I mean I said that because it’s just hard for me to think of a future where I’m happy and not 60 and still a massive hon. Maybe I’ll have a husband and be a mom or even a grandma by then, but it’s so far away. It’s hard for me to envision myself as an old woman who’s happy. But I hope I am

I want to live with my partner in a beautiful and remote area. Really live, like we’re the last two people alive. I will almost certainly be dead or living a life that is worse than being dead though.

It makes me really sad that multiple people have posted that their ideal future is just them and a spouse all alone

I hope you find someone sweetie. Keep trying your best

why? that's not true and you are retarded. give me your discord, i will bet you 50k the world will be here in a week.

as if i have 50k to bet you lol
look i don't have the means to explain it just make sure you're ready

>btw puberty can last up to age 30
I stg this has to be one of the most scientifically illiterate boards on this site.

ready for what? is it just going to turn off. look if you really think the world is going to end do something crazy crash your car into a wall.