Can we have a honest discussion on how youngshits are treated like second class citizens here...

Can we have a honest discussion on how youngshits are treated like second class citizens here? We didn’t do anything wrong; in fact we did everything right. It’s not my fault you waited to become big and ugly before hrt. I asked my mom at 14 to start hrt and she took me to a lgbt clinic in my town. I took big risks at a young age and had to deal with harassment in high school presenting female. We’re both trans and should support eachother. It’s not my fault you have body issues and didn’t get what you wanted from hrt like I did.

Attached: BDA30136-6937-4478-B47D-56DC5237D700.jpg (900x800, 139.75K)

>14
midshit resentment thread

shitty bait

kys

*youngshit
"Midshit" is youngshit revisionism

11-12 youngshit
13-14 midshit
15-16 lateshit
17+ it's over

I’m not a midshit how is 14 midshit wtf

yeah its definitely not a retarded chart, kys youngshit

It was over at 13 for me

Attached: 1637584973967.png (351x651, 111.46K)

Also how is this bait? Like people just assume I have no problems because I transitioned young. I feel alienated from my own community sometimes because they think I’m perfect or something? Like being trans still effects me with dating. Like I come here to feel like apart of a community and getting fixated by the age I transitioned at is so disheartening.

user maybe tttt isnt the right place if u want to talk to unbrainwormed tranners

People just feel too jealous. It isn't possible for them to deal with it neutrally.

I feel zero jealousy or hatred despite starting at 30. They're fortunate, I wasn't. Not their fault and nothing I or anyone can ever do about it. And they had to face a worse time in school, even if, viewed in total, they're more likely live a better life (if they live to an average human age) than someone who started later

It's no different from cis girls hating some cis girl who happens to have been genetically gifted with an attractive appearance. It's completely irrational on top of being unhealthy and unethical. Like hating polymath geniuses because they were born very smart and you weren't.

How tf is 14 midshit?
I was gendered female pretty often when I was 14

posting in baby's first bait thread

t. pickme rapehon who wants youngshit bussy

Your bizarre (and frankly unjustified) superiority complex is the main thing stopping you from befriending and finding community with other trans women. Sometimes dolls can be petty and jealous, but the problem isn’t really that rampant (and it’s an absurdly small issue once you log off and are meeting people irl).

I repressed and denied a lot in high school and college. Finally figured my shit out my junior year of college and started transitioning during the pandemic. Two years later, I now pass most of the time, have a wide social circle filled with other trans women, and have a great job because I went to a good college — made possible because I didn’t fuck my life up by transitioning in high school.

Drop the attitude. Be grateful for what you have.

I don’t have a attitude and why do you assume I’m not in college?

i started hrt at 33 but knew i was trans since i was 15, we could never afford hrt and i was too dysphoric to not just be a shut in i had 1 job for 10mo ever in 2008, i was not willing to be seen how i was even though i passed like "youngshits" when i occasionally tried... honestly my mom is what held me back and thats why my life didn't really start until 2020 when i finally was able tp start hrt and then she had a stroke like 2mo later, died 3mo after that

i dont resent young transitioners bless them and their families (when supportive)

I’m sure a degree from Bumfuck State University is going to land you an excellent job

is their superiority complex undeserved? I'm an oldshit and it seems like youngshits are just better and luckier than we are. I can't blame them for feeling superior

saying that we repressed is bullshit though. many of us didn't know we were trans or literally weren't able to transition unless we were willing to be homeless. that's not our fault

I got to psu stfu

Yes we should harass the youngshits who come here as much as possible so they can get off this hellsite and live the happy lives they lucked into.

I resent youngshits because I'm envious but I try not to be. it's not their fault. we should be happy for them and support them

>We’re both trans and should support eachother

Nope im good, tranny shit is mental illness and their shouldnt be some community around that

there are supportive communities for mental illnesses like BPD, autism, etc. why shouldn't we have one too?

i just hate all gen z people in general
everything they do is conformist and cringe its entire generation of liberal art whore gfs

Wow, I’m totally blown away

my brother and sister are friends with millenial liberal art whores
if it makes u feel better
oh and they're woke which is cringe

>Started HRT at 14
I hope you hit the wall at 30. Die.

fuck everyone who's happier and better off than me
i wish you all the worst