You sit down in the subway and see this AFAB he/they tranny. Someone calls them a she and they start throwing a fit...

You sit down in the subway and see this AFAB he/they tranny. Someone calls them a she and they start throwing a fit. Seeing you as a fellow trans they ask you to explain gender. What do you say?

Attached: AFAB.jpg (1108x1478, 988.92K)

i ask her to please leave me alone i am literally retarded

no hablo ingles

Gaslight. I'm not a tranny so I wouldn't know.

rape

I'd be like this doesn't look like any rolling stock I'm familiar with, is the MTA testing a new trainset? Who's the manufacturer? Cute top btw.

I did not expect to see Linea H here lol.
METROVIAS INFORMA.
huuuh dude, here in arg the average alt girl dresses like what a nb is in the us. Transmen oftentimes look like criminals (pic related is a literal ex prisoner)
havent met many nbs desu, but oftentimes its actually masc AFABs. More so than us pooners lol.

Attached: Criminal pooner.jpg (1000x600, 20.51K)

I would pretend to be asleep. Goodnight

"if you're just out me in public like that you aren't getting shit."

Whichever way makes me seem like a theyfab to observers

i don’t know why i find skirts like that so goddamn sexy. instant boner every time.

I am trans, but I'd say that they're mistaken and that I'm a gay man so I wouldn't have to get involved

maybe that's betraying other trans people or something but I have a lot of social anxiety

If a theyfab is gonna pull me, a tgirl, into an altercation about gender I’m bailing. If things go south with the rando she’s definitely not the one the rando’s gonna throw punches at.

>What do you say?
Respecting someone's identity is a pretty simple thing to do.

che puner, sabes hacer una parrilla o eres vegan pelotuda

lol

malebrained

Haskell = AGP = opinion invalid

im a trans woman lol
us -> US

che travaaa

i think it's unrealistic to expect people to gender you as anything other than a woman when you look like that, but im not about to say that to strangers irl so i just ignore

Man fuck enbies I don’t owe them shit

Best answer imo

sneed

i would tell the other person to stop being a dick to a stranger on the train and idk that would be it i guess

"gender doesn't exist and pronouns should be abolished, everyone should be treated equally."

cringe

SEX SEX SEX!