I am so fucking tired of online politics...

I am so fucking tired of online politics. The whole space is so malebrained and toxic and I seriously can’t think of a single person involved in the community who has done anything good for the world. All of them are terrible advocates for whatever beliefs they have and just use trans people and other minorities as stepping stones to get twitter clout or money or whatever. Its so disgusting but nobody can see it because they are already invested in this awful style of political engagement where the goal is to make people as upset as possible to signal to other people how smart and correct they are and not because they actually care about anything they talk about. I just want to stop paying attention to it but I feel like I can’t escape it because i’m a tranny with no irl friends or interests and this is the only real way to understand what other trannies are going through. I fucking hate it and i wish there was some other community i could be a part of that wasn’t so toxic but I don’t think something like that even can exist in the modern online space. it's depressing

Attached: pt6twhnairt61.jpg (640x683, 59.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c17wybvjHpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs
twitter.com/theodorawhoreno/status/1361828805736865792?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought vaush was a pretty good trans advocate

>mmmmmm girls with horsecocks
>mmmmmmmmm poon
yeah great advocate

Twitch debate streams are for stupid, overly online teens who enjoy “facts and logic” theatricality. Read some Marx, Lukács, Adorno, or Baudrillard if you’re interested in leftist politics.

I don't see the issue

I'm not saying he's the best source, just that he seems pretty respectful on the matter, ao at elast for that it's not the worst person for people to follow

did he said explicit stuff about that?

Did this nigga just say that being logically consistent and using factual information is stupid, or did I misread?

True. I stopped watching politics streamers and I stopped reading posts from those politics communities as of a few weeks ago. They're very unproductive, dramatic, and it's treated too much like a sport.

You're fucking retarded if you think associating with a guy who openly defends pedophilia and bestiality is making us look better, mate.

Mocking the shallow and performative “facts and logic” style of online argumentation popularized by those dumb “Ben Shapiro DESTROYS…” videos. I used the quotes for a reason. Try to keep up.

nah vaush is based

What do you guys think about the official Vaush song? youtube.com/watch?v=c17wybvjHpQ

Attached: 1644715534558.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

>openly defends pedophilia and bestiality
no idea about that to be fair, but isn't he still followed by milions of people? it's not really associating I think

don't you mean youtube.com/watch?v=H2LQMElLoLs

I think alot of them make this shit into a job or whatever so they have financial incentive to be like that. I've also stopped watching a lot of these youtube people when I realized its just trying win arguments over actually focusing on informing people or something productive. I'm generalizing obviously, but I still think the point stands for a lot of these types of online people.

It's a shame really. Call me a consoomer but I think YouTube didn't have to be so awful for politics, cuz it wasn't that bad a few years ago. Of course, like everything, it got incredibly tainted by money and everyone showed their true colors. Staring into a camera and talking for 15 minutes doesn't get clicks, but making a 2 hour ""documentary" that borders on children's edutainment does, apparently. The only big one that hasn't entirely succumbed to this imo is Shaun, even though he talks about stuff that I'm sure most of us already know about.

>facts and logic is preformative
As opposed to?

beggars can't be choosers

Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you actually not understand the phenomenon to which I’m referring?

Listen cunt, I'm not a fucking "beggar" you're bestowing something upon, I'm a human being with a soul and humanity, I hate you're fat fucking warmongering federal-agent and I don't care if he's pro-trans. I love children more than I love some fat fuck streamer stroking my dick, and he's a danger to children just like his dad from Hollywood probably is.

I know what you're referring to, which is why I'm asking you to clarify what you're claiming is better
I assume that you have a problem with the performative part, and not the "facts and logics" part

Politics is a game played by the lower, and consumed by the even lesser.

You are better off

You literally don't have to, sis. Block out that noise, no exceptions. Be a cool gal and other cool gals will come your way.

Read this thread: twitter.com/theodorawhoreno/status/1361828805736865792?s=21

>twitter
No thanks
I'd rather eat shit

I agree. Money probably has a big influence on it. The audiences want entertainment and expect certain views, so the streamers and video makers have to cater to those things far more than necessary. I especially agree with what you said about them just trying to win arguments. It was so frustrating watching debate panels because of how chaotic and unprepared they are.

Having a superiority complex about social media platforms makes you a retard, sorry. If you want your questions answered, read the thread. It will take you less than three minutes. If not, fuck off and go back to your low IQ streams. Can’t stand no attention span children.

the whole community is white people who support defund the police calling each other Nazis

I genuionely don't understand her jump to capitalism bad at one point