Am i fucking retarded?

Yes I know the answer, and yes its rhetorical.
But anyways, lets greentext this.

>be me, gay faggot
>somehow manage to get cute bf
>little under a month in, bf starts to message me less and less
>soon only responds when I message
>and only replies with "lol", "that's neat", "cool", etc.
>always a barebones one word response
>always trying to hang out with him
>tells me "I'm busy, sorry user"
>or "I have "insert excuse here", sorry"
>alright, all good, we all have shit to do.
>decide to stare at steam
>find out he's just playing shit / online
>message him during those periods of time and get ignored or he goes offline seconds after
>whatthefuck.gif
>bf does this enough to where I'm upset about it, think he notices
>tells me "I'm so sorry user, I love you."
>also says periodically "I miss you"
>says this while continuing to do the above
>decide to give him the benefit of the doubt, he probably really is just busy and wants some free time.
>somehow manage to get him to hang out after like a month of the aforementioned
>dips after 30 minutes
>happens two more times
>mfw

Am I just being petty, I feel like this entire post can be summed up to "boo hoo, I'm not getting enough attention", I really shouldn't be complaining to begin with. I'm about 3 months into the relationship and I already know that if I break up with him I can't get anyone else. what should I do, just some thoughts would be helpful too.

Attached: fuckme.jpg (446x362, 23.25K)

Sometimes one must be alone to be whole again

break up with him obviously. guy has issues

online + long distance relationships are not real relationships user, sorry

dude lives an hour away from me, also trips

he is fucking your dad

that's a standard cunt behavior, many people are like that, just leave him

you're just wasting your time, there's literally no point in this relationship

can you drive? if you can drive and he's choosing to play vidya over hanging out with you more than once a month you're being strung along as an easy fuck. cut him off

It sounds like at best you're both incompatible with what you'd like from the relationship. The at worsts aren't really worth worrying about since the solution is the same anyways of bringing it up seriously for a talk about what you both want from the relationship.

Maybe will try n dodge talk but at that point just set a hard date together on it. If they still don't do that/repeatedly dodge hard date then they don't care about the relationship anyways.

Also a month without even planning hanging out when youre literally just an hour away is extremely strange to me.

Attached: 1643610742317.jpg (1000x1064, 77.39K)

>I feel like this entire post can be summed up to "boo hoo, I'm not getting enough attention", I really shouldn't be complaining to begin with
user, you're entitled to attention in a relationship

>"boo hoo, I'm not getting enough attention"
not your case, you are getting zero attention

would that really be worth it, its not like I could just go and pick up a guy who wants a relationship. shits rare now a days. he has told me he is just busy with work and forgets to call sometimes. (sorry for late response had to go do some shit)

Break up yesterday, he's completely bullshitting this relationship. No excuses.

the chance of getting into better relationship will be still higher than while staying in this one ...and like what's the plan otherwise, to be with him forever?

Don't listen to this guy, that's a troll advice. You literally cannot break up with him any sooner than today, if we actually mean real continuous time and not something like travelling between time zones.

You're silly, user. Do I need to get the bad boy paddle?

I'm probably going to write out my thoughts and try to talk to him, and he can't drive because of course.

its totally not like that was a hyperbole, couldn't be.

is that necessarily true though

that's two dubs this thread

fuck it, maybe, guess we'll never know

that's not entirely true, he talks to me sometimes

btw another standard tactic people use in this situation is to ignoring him too as much as he does ...but in the end it won't lead to fixed relationship in any scenario