I think I'm trans mtf, but if I could choose any body I would 100% prefer this one. Like...

I think I'm trans mtf, but if I could choose any body I would 100% prefer this one. Like, male passing but hyper-femme and boyish with a vag. am I just faking it?

Attached: 20220217_141330.jpg (1566x2048, 401.61K)

this has no correlation to you 'faking it' and you'll undoubtedly go through a lot more preferences/episodic dysphoric obsessions as you/if you come to realize you are trans

oh lawdie the nips

Attached: why-do-my-eyes-point-in-different-directions.png (600x637, 64.17K)

You're a trans woman denying that she has bottom dysphoria

If I could choose any body, it would be hyper-femme female-passing with a dick. Am I faking it? Are we both faking? Who is more valid? Me or OP?

ffs male femboys >>> ftm ""femboys""

Attached: 1644815927853.jpg (1464x2048, 300.2K)

I don't have bottom dysphoria, sometimes I like my dick. but mostly that's just in the context of like frotting, I think I'd probably choose a vagina if I could pick. surgery scares me though

but ugh if I could choose I'd love to be fucked in the pussy

Looks repulsive, honestly.

I diagnose with nonbinary and want to be ftm

Your both valid

Gender is a spectrum

Im a he/they amab enby who wants a dick and a pussy

My ideal body has no tits, no body hair under the neck except for my upper crotch and arm pits and my ideal body is also skinny and androgynous masc leaning

The reason why i want both part is so i can experience more sexual stimulus and be able to impregnate others or get pregnant myself

dios mio... el abominacion...

Hypertropia gang rise up

If she wanted to be a little gay boy then why dont just

you know what I dont even anymore

this is insanely hot
-cis bi m

FtMs wanna be women so bad its not even funny

oh the elusive cute pooner, it is pretty hard to find

>-cis bi m
Duh

idk, do you still want to be a woman? how your body looks is just one thing that composes your identity. also, to me, that body can look pretty fem if your dress properly.

You are incredibly mentally ill. Like, fucking read what you just wrote. It's genuinely horrifying.

That's just trans with less steps lol

What does this mean

Pussy on a femboy is hot asf tho

>i want to be a woman pretending to be a man
but user you already are one

what is this then? a mtf gay? that is cool but also very confusing