What games do we play on here?

what games do we play on here?
has LGBT ever had a gameup?

Attached: VGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGHVGH.jpg (1440x900, 415.34K)

Not this fucking game again

I remember back in the day there were site wide tournaments in fifa with a team for every board. Before lgbt though.

Pokémon, Dark Souls, Nioh, Guilty Gear, Zelda, Outward, probably Elden Ring when it's out
t. str8 tranny

be my gf

That game looks malebrained as fuck. Like even more than some milsim shooters.

Are you a guy

YES

Ok let's get married :) I'm ugly tho

I don't mind
I live in Europe tho so it would be a discord thing if you're even serious

runescape, dark souls, path of exile, warframe, counter strike source, euro truck simulator, pavlov cuz just got vr, ffxiv when i could afford it, lots of other stuff not in rotation right now
mtf

im not lgbt but i play soitendo games mostly
been playing the shitty latest call of duty game a lot too

I'd be playing dying light 2 but I spent all I had on hrt

cave story, celeste, doom (2016 not eternal bc eternal is dogshit) and lethal league blaze

>eternal is dogshit
Shit opinion

Doom 2016 is the only game I have on my pc and Mad Max is the only game I have on ps4

t. cis male on hrt

why does blaze’s matchmaking always pair me up with people 10x better than me

I would say that crusader kings 2 and 3 are actually quite fembrained games. Of course you have male autists who devolve into just painting the map or remaking the Roman empire for the 5th time.
But it’s really the epitome of a doll house game, you just create narratives for your player character and who they interact with.

i need an autistic transbian to teach me how to not be shit at nobunaga's ambition
>t. retard femboy

i love it, it’s like a mixture between an rpg and a gsg. but that’s eu4 in the pic anyways which i could never get into

don't know, if i were you i'd just get good at the game