There's a 90% chance you're being psyop'd into being a tranny by this board (ran by CIA like all of Any Forums)

There's a 90% chance you're being psyop'd into being a tranny by this board (ran by CIA like all of Any Forums)

Attached: me.jpg (898x1589, 95.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81WXGFS2Cj8?t=344
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cant psyop me to be something i was since age 5
checkmate cia

What benefit does turning a potentially tax paying, able bodied portion of the population into suicidal eunuchs? Tell me that.

>tfw /tttt/ is so powerful, it made me have a hands free orgasm imagining I was one of the girls in the gta 4 stripper minigame like Eren when I was 13 or 14 (idk)
youtu.be/81WXGFS2Cj8?t=344

Attached: 3c219d612f1e2f6eee1c05286dc7a526.png (540x485, 525.49K)

Destabilizing the west plummeting the birth rate and demoralizing the population to not fight back against authoritarian takeover of their lives

Culling. While the US’s birth rate is in decline, it maintains a positive growth rate through immigration.

is picrel actually you, OP?

This except being psyopped into repping

>she doesn't know

Attached: download.jpg (1080x562, 77.65K)

this
theyre just sexist tho
idk if they made me a autistic femboy
but i still want all globalists dead
they just cant stomp the fight out of some of us lol

well on this site specifically, it seems like there is an abundance of racists, sexists/misogynists, authoritarians/fascists, neets, etc etc. The whole incel to tranny pipeline or pol user to tranny pipeline is very real. And the majority of trans people on here are meets. I could see how there is a real use for targeting that specific population to reduce their aggression, reduce their libido, possibly make them desire men, and have them focus every ounce of their energy into trying to be the opposite of what they were.

not saying it happens, just saying there is a valid reason why a government or intelligence community would want to

just reading the trannies here psyoped me into never wanting to engage with one of them like ever.

>Destabilizing the west
Bro, the CIA is the west. You are basically advocating shooting yourself in the foot because it will help you somehow.
>Plummeting the birth rate
of your tax base, who is also where you pull your military from, and will support the future of your nations.
>demoralizing the population to not fight back against authoritarian takeover of their lives
How does turning 0.1% of the population into trannies do this? Most people continue to think we are monsters and will do their normal day to day routine undisturbed.

Touch grass dude. You aren't some hero just because you browse Any Forums and know conspiracy theories.

And what of FTMs? What benefit does the government have in turning them male? Why are there a ton of ayydens? If there is a psyOP campaigned targetting MTFs, why has it affected natal females more?

In regards to your argument, what about leftists? Despite transitioning, they remain just as rabid in their desires to overthrow the capitalist system. It has done nothing but give them an additional rallying point under the transgender flag.

A schizo IRL said this to me. Why do schizos prefer to believe everything is a carefully crafted conspiracy rather than a few people wanting different things? Why does everything need a divine plan, why am I so heckin cute and why are burly blue collar boys my only weakness?

Dumbass. Imagine not getting it.

>this
>theyre just sexist tho
>idk if they made me a autistic femboy
>but i still want all globalists dead
>they just cant stomp the fight out of some of us lol
I'm a Jewish globalist femboy.

Based take, famalam

>Dumbass. Imagine not getting it.
Imagine not taking your antipsychotics

its comforting to them. Let me give you an alcoholic conspiracy theorist for an example
>be an alcoholic
>extremely unhealthy
>have little to bo self control
>dont want to come to terms with this
>be infatuated with conspiracies revolving around groups trying to destabilize and demoralize the populace
>chemicals in the food and water to weaken us physically and mentally, subliminal messages in media, etc.
>the conspiracies broadly tell the same exact message
>you do not have any agency over yourself in any way and are at the whims of some magical extremely coordinated global cabal
All conspiracy nuts that fall into these sorts of beliefs always have something going on in their life that they cant control and shaking off the blame to some big conspiracy alleviates the guilt for taking responsibility for their actions, its not their fault they are an alcoholic dimwit thats out of shape, its """them"""! Btw this is only for incoherent conspiracies like the one op has, not for grounded conspriacies for things like the jfk assassination or corruption and shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1644699177596.jpg (790x529, 35.78K)

also should specify no one does this conciously, no one goes
>im an alcoholic fuck
>actually its the jews
it just sort of happens and fulfills the necessary purpose. I did this as a young kid when I was trying to repress and every other right wing schizo online and irl i knew had some problem or insecurity they werent coming to terms with. Still feels like a wild dream that I ever convinced myself of some of that shit so hard just to avoid reality lol

What are the chances Im being reversed psyop’d by all the hon and bpd attention whoring threads to detrans and repress for the rest of my life
Cause whatever FBI agent is assigned to my IP is doing a fantastic job

I just feel like the cost per success of inducing gender identitt disorder to make a healthy cishet male troon out is not worth it. I don't think people sre that easy to brainfuck either. Didn't dr. John money do an experiment where boys were mutilated and forced to live as girls and almost all of them rebelled and de trooned to be male despite complete castration?

I think occams razor explanation, that trannies are self motivating fits a lot better.

As for the eunuchs comparison... might be on to something. I notice companies like starbucks take advantage if trannies for cheap laber by promising meds and acceptance. But i think that's just being opportunistic on their part.

If anything the CIA would most likely be trying to do counter influence and would be behind some of the effort to stop kids from being able to transition. They probably view trans people themselves a s apotentially subersive element and probably follow the social contagion theory or are right-wing in their outlook, or at least leaning that way.

Its quite simple. The illumaniti, reptilians, shadow government, doesn't matter implies there is a force up there that has control over the global situation. It gives people comfort in knowing that.

The truth is that the world is chaotic. Being in any high level meeting or even in a lowly middle school group project yield the same results: everyone including yourself are fucking morons and are trying things to see if they work and failing epically in the process.

You are absolutely right, there is no master plan. The universe is governed by chaos and we pitifully try to wrangle it. Those attempts get woven into a cohesive narrative that appears like we are in control when we really are not.