Who will giv me money for ffs so i can fix my meme tier brow ridge and adams apple

who will giv me money for ffs so i can fix my meme tier brow ridge and adams apple

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (427x497, 514.2K)

bump give me money so i can become bogged

many various employers, generally

working is hard i am agoraphobic also retarded

crazy thought but you're gonna have to deal with those issues to get a sugar daddy/mommy, too

im depressed i dont enjoy anything im an anhedonist

At least your death stare passes

i dont understand how someone can have interests and care about anything and not spend all of their days staring at a wall or mindlessly browsing the internet to find distractions in the form of random games/movies/other forms of media that they dont care about and wont remember after theyre finish consooming it

my square hairline doesnt pass either

cool guess you should look into philosophical outlets or therapy then
crazy thought but being le sad and bitching on the internet will actually not fix your problems

i tried to get into alot of philosophers mostly on the pessimistic side but i cant care enough to give a fuck about that shit or anything in existence lol

cool sounds like you should look into therapy or not intentionally self destructive tendencies a la exclusively pessimistic nihilistic lazy shit

Do not respond to this person they are a mindless doomer that doesn't want to even try to fix their own life

You look like an FtM repressor trying to score a little validation on the back of troons

yeah i hate them
im scared

fear of change and self discipline is natural. but change and good tides come only with progress, regardless of how small that progress is. for gods sake at least start by cutting intentionally self destructive shit when you do bother putting in effort

i dont kno how i think

that can be discovered through regular meditation. look into meditation practices/maybe some introductory buddhism reading and try spending some time each day practicing mindfulness and letting your thoughts just go.

you intimidated me into sucking your toes wiht that look

It will grow back in if you’re using cypro

thats just a male hairline, its not receded or anything. thats just my natural hairline. im not a female so im not gonna get a female hairline.
hows that gonna help

Weird, I did.

what can i really say, even after trying to be kind and walk you through it you're just intentionally ignoring what you yourself were writing five minutes ago to come off as aloof and epicly sad to internet strangers. maybe you should consider suicide

but i dont know how its gonna help

what is it supposed to do

why am i retarded and dont do anything

ihave literally no reason to be depressed what is wrong witth me im retarded HELP HELP HELP HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You'd have to become my live-in boytoy.

>please help me
>okay i'd like to sincerely help
>no i don't like that
>oh okay
>please help me
take a shower

i showered not long ago
but i dont understand how its supposed to help
nothing helps idk whats wrong with me i have no reason to be so retarded