Do gay men and lesbians also worry about their partner getting fat in old age or is that only a cishet male...

Do gay men and lesbians also worry about their partner getting fat in old age or is that only a cishet male preoccupation?

Attached: E1040850-9BA9-465B-89F2-AACCBB275C52.jpg (1170x1170, 133.84K)

>lesbians
God no, that's fucking hot and I look forward to it.
I personally prefer being fit, though.

she looks better now tho

G here, yeah. Too many dudes over 30 decide to completely give up on their appearance and turn into skinnyfat blobs. I'm not into that at all.

>gay men
No because we work out together

Everyone wants to grow old with their partner I think, and gaining weight is always temporary and I don't think anything permanent, and if it's not harmful to health, it's not bad at all.

>Everyone wants to grow old with their partner I think
Lmao, have you met moids?
Mostly because I don't want to massively outlive my partner.

Cishet men tend to let themselves go when they’ve locked down a woman in a relationship, therefore they project their insecurities onto their wife and if she gains a bit of weight that will prove they are “right”

So you’ll have a woman who is a bit big but still takes care of herself next to an off-brand Jeremy Clarkson who has stepped right out of the wood chipper

This doesn’t really happen in gay relationships because both parties tend to like each other for their personality and not their appearance (ymmv when it comes to men though, because men are usually more attracted to appearance than personality)

Fuck no, that's not gonna happen. Me and my man are on gear and ripped as fuck, because we're HOMO MEN into MEN, not some sissy low T faggots.

Attached: 10E7FE88-C893-42F7-A825-B0F67074F9C8.jpg (1080x1126, 219.42K)

I know, and I don't ask about future plans with their partner, lol. But I know cheating guys who leave their girlfriend in difficult situations, but there are girls who do that too, so it's ok

I’m a les and I don’t mind if she gains weight, in fact I like it. Come here lil Michelin man lol

>or is that only a cishet male preoccupation
wtf I don't care if my partner gains a few pounds, that looks great on a woman.

the problem is male partners stop shaving and get gross ;( getting fat is based though

I would kill to look like the pic on the left holy shit fml

This. Cis women don't seem to have any appreciation for their bodies whatsoever.

Attached: B78oLNUCcAISZ2f.jpg (992x679, 245.26K)

She looks way cooler with the weight on

What do you think their names are?

That’s an improvement if you ask me

Gays do because physical obsession is a male sexuality thing so anyone attracted to men gets shamed into looking attractive to men for as long as possible.

All cis women should go bloat mode

t. Somewhat straight twinkhon

Cis by woman, id fuck them anyway i have no standars

I'm literally crying rn I hate my body so much