Mmg

Boys will be boys

Attached: 1548587010265.jpg (504x470, 97.68K)

My teeth still hurt so fucking much... Ugh, I hate braces, but they're a necessary evil :'

:/

Almost looking forward towards tonight's mental breakdown. Hopefully I'll be strong enough to do the right thing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: DEF3402D-9464-4540-B349-32ADECEA0F74.jpg (551x540, 45.42K)

everytime i feel calm i know its going to lead to a worse breakdown later

just wanna get it over with

I couldn't sleep last night because I kept having weird dreams blending the repetitive gameplay loops in some dumb vidya and half-waking up moaning wanting someone to rub my tits and dick against
time to go be a normal man in the waking world

are your breakdowns over not being a woman, or something else in life you can work on? I've learned to separate those things out, it doesn't necessarily help but I can at least have it in my head that not all my problems are this one thing

Tit and dick rubbing would be nice

My problems are all over things that can't be changed but I also separate GD stuff from being a mentally disturbed failure of a loser stuff.
Right now the later are harder to handle desu

>My problems are all over things that can't be changed but I also separate GD stuff from being a mentally disturbed failure of a loser stuff.
i dont separate them

i wanna die so much today and i blame whoever told me i deserve true love
im trying to fill the void by talking to these girls but honestly all i want is my fucking boyfriend to sleep in my bed every single night and tell me he loves me ;-; i hate my life and myself so fucking much i’m so fucking lonely

Attached: A273455E-7714-46C0-BFB5-1EFA31C50B4C.gif (498x329, 2.19M)

Well they obviously are related. I meant magically becoming a real woman wouldn't make me less of a failure

Might be me yet again hurting good people
Fuck I hate myself

im not a good person

I think you are

Was going to try avoiding meds and absolutely avoid any alcohol and here I am once again going for a fun night
Yesterday I couldn't stop screaming into the night disturbing neighbors until I called someone to wake and keep them awake for like 4 hours
Everything I ever touch turns to shit
/blog

damn what's eating you?

>i’m so fucking lonely
yeah I'm right there with you
at least you're talking to people and trying...

I thought we was men

girl come over we both need it
i try but nothing works

Niggas will be fishing

Niggas will be fish

Stop, you're making me think the poltards are right about us.

about manmoders or about trannies in general

I am men