A revised theory of transexual typology

All MTFs have autogynephilia. No AGP? Not trans.

HSTSs are just a subset of autogynephiles that are also faggoty and gay. The prevalence of AGP behaviour amongst HSTSs can only be explained this way.

Discuss.

Attached: Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg (1280x1892, 519.53K)

Based.

Also, all cis women have autogynephilia. No AGP? FTM.

HSTS are just agps whose gender expression was not suppressed at a young age

I disagree.
I do think women probably have some societal autogynephilia
I think FTMs have autoandrophobia

still makes more sense then blanchard

Where do the bishits fit in when we talk about this tho.
I know a bi trans woman who follows the HSTS type

Why would ftms be afraid of being men?

Pretty sure that user meant autogynephobia

Real HSTS are just repressed gays who don't even like having a female body and should be gatekept from transition

What this board likes to consider HSTS are just a subset of AGP who are also faggoty and gay

>I think FTMs have autoandrophobia
Did you make a typo

Autogyno*phobia my bad

She is completely described by the revised typology. A faggoty bisexul with AGP. Couldn't be simpler.

Think about that for a second though. If whatyou say is true, then real HSTSs aren't trans, and are therefore not real, and the real transexual HSTSs are what this board likes to consider HSTSs because only an AGP can have dysphoria.

Oh so the only difference between cis women and ftms is that ftms have autogynephobia while cis women have autogynephilia?

I can be okay with that, as long as we agree with the obvious notion that cis men also have autogynephobia.

It's a very rare cis man that doesn't want to be a woman

Yes, i do believe that is the only difference and that most trans men are pursuing surgery not to achieve maleness but to eliminate femaleness

Cis men can have autogynephilia.

You idiots have just reinvented gender identity

Gender Identity is an emergent property of a deeper structure, like how protons and neutrons are made of quarks.

We make scientific strides here.

Not sure I follow your post, what I'm saying is
>classic HSTS aren't trans
>real transsexual is just a variant of AGP
>Any Forums considers a subset of AGP "HSTS with AGP traits" (presumably because they've never seen a real HSTS because they already went extinct)

Though in all fairness Blanchard probably put a bit of both groups into the HSTS territory because nothing besides the orientation mattered to him and everything else is projecting
eg. one case of a HSTS tranny being grossed out by her vagina after SRS (but nondysphoric before) was described basically as "haha look he's so gay he even hates vags on himself" in a blanchard paper (god I wish I could find it again to screenshot because it was so surreal from a modern POV)

Yes

Attached: 1629640903188.png (750x920, 354.89K)

Why did they go extinct?

You will NEVER pass, and Ebe didn't either.

Agreed, the difference is IQ. Smart kids repressed, dumb ones turned into HSTS bimbos.

Homosexuality is more accepted so there's no reason for them to transition

> Cis men can have autogynephilia
I got bad news for you