The post that ended trannycel copes...

The post that ended trannycel copes. Fun fact: The tranny in this pic “transitioned” after being accused of multiple sexual assaults.

Attached: EA37891E-8CAF-4CC3-8B65-4DCD8CCAA19B.jpg (960x983, 151.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1151942490771075072
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/842750510629306368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it terf raid hours again? Oh well, I had a nice evening while it lasted

I wanna rape that cissoid so bad

both of the ppl in this pic r trans but i want to be the hon and rape the twinkhon

It’s radical to think that male incels aren’t women? You think that’s a far out and extreme position, incel?
This heckin’ valid male incel should totally be allowed in women’s spaces.

Attached: E24AA404-2916-4147-A21E-53D483C0D2C7.jpg (907x1792, 694.31K)

You wish so badly with your autogynephilia fetish that you could ever in a million years look like a natural woman, incel.

When's the last time you had your pH checked?

i dont wish badly at all. the thought defiling frail hsts as a hon is very hot. you wouldn't understand because your gender dysphoria is too high

hons that wear feminine clothes make me cringe. Like, I'm a fridgebod myself, so you know what you do in formal settings? You be one of those women that rocks a suit; best case scenario it'll hide your masculine body to the extent that you might pass if you have a passing face, worst case you're still visibly trans but you don't look cringeworthy.

One on the right is a trans woman too lol

Is there any actual source on that? I thought this was a random shot of whatsherface explaining to a cis colleague ways to make the workplace more inclusive or something.

It's from some trans support group meeting

it even implies they are both trans in the title. i dont recall the context of the photo anymore but it was common knowledge

>skullshape
>shoulders
>neck
dont tell me you need tranners to be full gorilla hons like the one on the left before you can clock them

you're coping so hard

No, it's from a 'women in workplace' panel that also had cis women.
In the photos you can see cis women, the one on the right with the pink dress is Amy Siskind and she is a cishon.
In pic rel I believe it is a cis woman but idk for sure

Fuck I forgot the link lol
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1151942490771075072

> be op
> be picrel

Attached: 27F161DB-E23B-4260-B4FF-3E5BA9C41C46.png (1016x1003, 63.49K)

>gigahon is still shorter than the average 6' trannymonster on this board
i am fucking amused by this fact
imagine coming to this thread, as a trans woman, and calling her a gorilla hon then realizing the moment you open the tweet that she's barely taller than the other women while your sad ass at home towers by a foot over any average cissoids
A MA ZING

Most 6'0 women are cis, it doesn't reach hon height till the majority of women at that height are trans which if I'm not mistaken is either 6'2 or 6'3.

I probably have that same frame at almost 6ft and I need this cope . What else can I do

>6'0, 190 lbs
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/842750510629306368

I'm 6'0 and 180 lbs

Should I just rope at this point? I'm an inverted triangle even by male standards too, my only saving grace is my midface is compact.

Tbh I'm surprised by Charlotte's body in these photos, cover the face and it's a fat cis woman.
The dress helps as it is in a straight line and not curvy.

>dolatowski
>user thinks the problem is them being trans when it’s clearly them being a slav