I've been having thoughts that I might be FTM...

I've been having thoughts that I might be FTM. I decided to try binding and boymoding to see if Im more comfortable acting as a guy before considering HRT

I got invited to a frat party by some guys I hang out with while boymoding. How can I make sure I pass to avoid any uncomfortable shit happening at their party

Attached: 1644958704721.jpg (425x638, 38.82K)

Lace all the drinks with estradiol so you look more masc in comparison

You don’t pass, and they will see you as female.

You’re transitioning to escape the raw, shit deal it is to be a woman. You want to be seen as a person to your male peers. You want to go to a partie and not get roofied. You are trying to opt out of the danger of being a female. That motivation will always cause it to end badly.

Don't go. If you're really a man, you'll be fine isolating yourself from mankind.

They want to fuck you.

poonparty 2.0

you're gonna get raped if you go to this party

>How can I make sure I pass to avoid any uncomfortable shit happening at their party
dont get too drunk and leave early

OHHH I NEED TO DRAW A COMIC OF THIS

pls be the extremely talented pooner artist

which one?

i thought there's only one pooner artist, the one who makes all the pooner memes, he's my ideal husbando

Attached: 1645039000199.png (793x847, 33.93K)

I'm babybabybaby222 from reddit if that's what you mean

well, i'm not gonna make a reddit account but i might stalk your profile sometimes
also i'll always treasure the "not now poon man" comic because she's literally me, thank you for sharing your demons, it's weirdly reassuring

I didn't make that one actually! I made a lot of them though, including this

Attached: 1616697060765.png (843x745, 57.55K)

ah, a tiny bit disappointing, but really only a tiny bit
the blobby fusion is also extremely good and i hope you'll keep going for weeks or months to come, assuming it actually helps in some way and you're not just selfharming, that would make me feel bad for enjoying pooners :(

there's several. it's a team effort

yeah i suppose i should have expected that, this much artistic potential from only one human mind seems like it should not fit, i was a bit naive to assume it could be only one i suppose

Someone post the pooner image about the reddit post where a pre everything pooner goes to a gay orgy and nobody talks to him and he ends up crying in the bathroom and overhears through the door "I think that girl is crying in the bathroom"

Kys terf
Wow I’m seething, enjoy the party.