I understand that homosexuality is evil and wicked but I cant control my desires to be forced to walk in a nude apron...

I understand that homosexuality is evil and wicked but I cant control my desires to be forced to walk in a nude apron waiting for a man to come home greet me and fill my rectum with semen for his own pleasure. The more my hatred for you people grows, the more like you I become

Attached: 2ftjuf.jpg (500x706, 138.44K)

Least repressed faggot Any Forumstard

Based. I’m already living this dream

>evil and wicked
why? because it doesn't reproduce? you're a slave to archons.

Attached: 1638762254955.jpg (1079x662, 125.29K)

men aren't supposed to be with men

>n-no you can't be with another man!
>you need to reproduce so we can make another soul discover their love for god or something!
>if you don't do it you're going to hell!
>we're not going to suck your soul into a vacuum and harvest it for loosh or anything..

Attached: 1638803776625.jpg (612x459, 64.65K)

You can be someone's tradwife OP you just have to be cute and wholesome in public and keep the free use stuff in the bedroom. Unless we're on a really long road trip and I grab your head and lower it into my lap because I can't wait until we get to the hotel. Then that's okay.

are you a demon trying to get me to sin? i don't want to be gay

God isn't real. If he was he would'nt make people faggots or make men with 3" penises who cannot please any woman. Faggotry is a way of life for a good portion of the population.

>Unless we're on a really long road trip and I grab your head and lower it into my lap because I can't wait until we get to the hotel
Never knew I needed this

demon is just another word for angel, ha-satan works on behalf of yhwh, why would an eternally loving god condemn his creation to eternal damnation for temporary transgressions? you're being played like a fiddle by malevolent beings, just like millions or billions before you. there's only one real rule in life: don't be a prick.

Attached: 1640771551268.jpg (1024x937, 308.94K)

if you wanna be a girl and get fucked by a dude your not a faggot youre a girl stuck in a mans body
as long as you dont act on its fine
gay sex is so gross lol everytime i see anything remotely gay i vomit
i hate being trans lol

or i could say no and fuck off from earth
i feel like me being here makes the demons mad tho
which is 10/10 lols

start with the greeks

Attached: NOOOOOO.jpg (736x580, 48.02K)

hi /fringe/ user, you make me nostalgic with all the loosh le demiurge talk

There's a lot of things you didn't know you needed, sweetheart. Do you want me to help you find them?

It’s not a sin to have gay sex if you dress like a woman. God told me directly.

i'm not a woman, either. i've been trying to get off hrt.. i'm just too weak willed

You don’t have to be a woman. You just have to put on a skirt. You wouldn’t want to make God mad, would you?

imagine submitting yourself to some arbitrary formless ideology that tells you that something LITERALLY harmless that you want to do is bad
stop being a cuck and be gay user

isn't that a slippery slope user
it's not harmless it's evil

No, it’s the will of God. Are you doubting God himself?

>it's not harmless it's evil
why? who's being hurt? killing someone is evil. abusing a child is evil. but what exactly is so evil about having some hot steamy gay sex?

why would god want me to be this way? i don't want to be attracted to men and be submissive, i want to be a normal guy

God works in mysterious ways, but he always has a plan. You shouldn’t doubt his will.