Ever since hrt I got stubborn fat on my stomach, which I never did before...

Ever since hrt I got stubborn fat on my stomach, which I never did before. And it bothers me because I used to have a really nice flat tummy, and now it's blegh. What can I do against this shit?

Attached: IMG_20220216_225714.jpg (1540x776, 236.45K)

my cister has that and is very insecure about it but she works out regularly, i think it’s just genetic

your tummy looks flat and perfect

It's nothing you fucking retard

You can start by not posting thirst traps

yeah but before hrt I didn't have it, so I don't really get why did I get it now. I didn't change my diet or anything really, in fact I even walk more nowadays

Congrats user, you have the bump
This is literally part of feminine fat distribution. It'll only go away under like 12% body fat

Don't think of it like that. It's feminine and sexy

Gain 100lbs

im literally fat, thats why i made this post

Gain 200lbs*

Retard bddposter

>mfw skinnyfat
am I going to get fucked

not helpful

most sensible post itt

Get fatter

fat american hands typed this

*rubs my girl dick on your girl dick*

You dumb bitch that’s literally feminine fat distribution, you’re not getting rid of it unless you wan be looking like brook from one piece. I have it and I’m 5’6 117lbs

same thing happened to me, mines a bit worse. you just have to do a lot of cardio and work your core

Is this really what it is? I have it too.

Ffd

Yeah it's a normal thing even for skinny women. I don't know if there's a name for it but on cis women it's extra cushioning to protect the ovaries. It's supposed to be there and pretty hard to get rid of so just accept the fact you have a cute tummy

yeah I have it too and was a little unhappy with it at first since I've always worried about gaining weight. Then I saw that it's normal, and at one point my bf called my tummy cute, so whatever

that's a tummy that says "get me pregnant" ngl

HRT changes your metabolism