Trans girls want a straight BF

>trans girls want a straight BF
>straight men don't want to date tgirls, even after SRS
>their only choice is to date bi men, which make them feel like they aren't real women
Boxed in.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-180149_Twitter.jpg (716x757, 138.73K)

Why are trannies always identifying with entitled shitheads who think women owe them something in pre-transition narratives? The next tranny icon is gonna be Joe Goldberg

>oh no tons of people want to date me but they don't validate me enough wahhhhhhhhhhhh

growing up you realize both the male and female characters were toxic, the men are clingy and emotionally distant, the women are manipulative assholes

it's funny because when i was dating a tranner i met a guy who was dating her friend and he was the most well adjusted person i've met, guy was straight, smart and really caring but the gf began to have paranoid ideas about her bf being secretly gay while complaining about how she was a hon (she was a passer) so they split, thing is, the straight guys trannies with validation issues exist but they're too sane and well adjusted for the relationship to work

Attached: 92cdae5802c0d2ab4811259d07252bf3.jpg (640x800, 98.65K)

idk bi men are fine

I’m bi and if I want a trans girl I want her to have the penis. You don’t need SRS to be desired. Sorry, I’d rather an ass and a penis over an open wound. If you desire SRS make sure you’re okay with the fact that it will make you less desired. No, I’m not a bigot or against people doing what makes them happy, but the reality is men don’t find fake inside out penis vaginas sexy or desired.

I don't give a fuck about the sexual orientation or identity of my partner, as long as we love eachother who cares

I love Goldberg he's so cool

Attached: Goldberg_bio.png (900x506, 832.2K)

>even after SRS
ESPECIALLY after SRS.

I don't get where this idea that being recognized as a transgirl rather than an AFAB girl should make me feel less validated. We aren't all unhinged troons. As long as you can see me as a "she" rather than a crossdressing fuckdoll I'll never be unhappy with my place in the relationship. That's more than most people can be assed to do.

Well yeah when you are at war with yourself, you will malign your natural allies.

By the way, the whole "oohh you're trans? haha I had no idea" song and dance is such an instant moodkill. Pickup artists are a shit stain on humanity. Don't make yourself out to be one of them.

honestly? thank you for doing so. it makes it easier for me to know what potential partners to avoid. it's like BPD in terms of the trouble and hassle involved with the related insecurities. there's literally zero reason to NOT date a fem-preferring bi guy for his preferences alone. there's dysphoria, then there's full on delusion

this is it. Ive helped my boymoding (?) gf make more progress with girlmoding in public in 2 months, than she's made in the last 3 years. a decent fem-preferring bi guy wants to see the person they love bloom like a flower. not only for the physical attraction, but because seeing their lover become more comfortable and cozy with their identity makes their souls more bright and attractive too

Attached: b23156c2c0da61dcb13486faf7a30733.png (1275x1075, 827.92K)

You're an amazing boyfriend and you're lucky to have each other

thank you, but I'd like to think/hope I'm more common. i just genuinely don't understand the dislike for bi guys, unless they're masc-preferring or inconsiderate people in a general sense. being fem preferring, it means that yeah I am attracted to some of my partner's masc features, but that many will (and have been) feminizing with HRT. I also know to not compliment or even refer to the masc stuff in a positive sense

the alternative of aiming for straight guys feels so much worse and like borderline copium denial. a straight guy WILL dislike or hate your masc features. if they don't, they're bi and in denial to a degree. the best case, is that they dislike the masc features but never say so to their partner's face. these are the bulk of the "omg he left me for a cis woman" break ups. a long term festering that grew upon a short term fling of experimentation

A supportive fem-preferring bf? At worst, theyre indifferent to your masc features or often enjoy them to some degree, but will gladly support ones transition into feminizing those features. the staunch "straight only" trans girls are doing them a disservice and further confusing themselves by only ever dating a mix of slightly resentful/denial based true straights, or (more likely) dating bi guys in denial

chasers will be substantially better off when they realize that "straights only" trans girls are doing that as a form of self-harm and/or suicidal ideation

Attached: fb66649024c9e2489d13b14e6579e87a.jpg (1600x2000, 262.42K)

Jesus Christ, this is exactly what's wrong with bi guys. It doesn't matter that you're trying to be considerate when you view them as trans women and not just women. Trans girls shouldn't compromise with partners that see them as less or different than cis women, and straight guys are the answer. They also serve as a barometer as to how well you pass. I don't want a bi guy who's there for the journey. The journey was me taking all those years to determine I was trans and to begin HRT. I've been a woman since, and settling for anything less is insulting to myself

straight guys won't date non-passers and pre-op girls though, most won't even date full passers, it's a very small and special group of open minded str8 guys who will date the passoids

yeah, and? they're the obvious bigots that aren't worth our time of day, hence a non variable. have more respect for yourself

Well good luck finding your straight guy. Remember, cis, heterosexual men are the most violent demographic towards trans women.

Attached: 7-Figure1-1.png (213x683, 23.33K)

well i wish you good luck but you're a bit delusional hstsanon