WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING ACCURATE????

Literally everything except the name thing applies to me

Attached: ec3u93yxcsx61.png (795x401, 74.51K)

ru a femboy

because you're repressed and underaged

>hrt femboys are just trannies
Literally everyone knows this

an hrt one
>repressed and underaged
I'm neither of these
I'm not a fucking tranny

>I got ma’md at work again
giwtwm ive malefailed like twice at work

Yeah that’s a tranny. But I’m an actually real HRT femboy.
>only get sir’d
>masc presenting, people assume I’m a pretty cis guy or ftm
>aging as an ugly bald man terrifies me, chose to age as a beautiful man with hair instead
>penis still works and I use it
>small boobs, but I work out a lot so they’re almost like big pecs, albeit with unusually large areolas
>never felt dysphoria. did this just for the aesthetic
If you can be a woman with a penis, I can be a man with small tits, a great ass, and perfect skin.

>tranny
Ask a blue collar normie about HRT femboys.

You’re perceived by society exactly the same as a tranny, and that’s all that matters. Which is why trannies who don’t pass aren’t women

>chose to age as a beautiful man with hair instead

An inverted pear shape is not considered a part of male attractiveness. Androphiles like triangle shapes with wide shoulders. Most males HATE having wide hips.

If you were doing it for the hair and youth you’d have taken finasteride. Stop coping

> An inverted pear shape is not considered a part of male attractiveness
Yeah that’s every single old woman, an inverted pear
And that’s not the point. As I said, if you can be a woman with a penis, if you can be a man with a vagina, then fuck you I can be a man with boobs. Even if I were pear shaped, who cares? Pear shaped people can’t be men?
It’s so fucked to break down barriers for bodily self determination with transitioning and then arbitrarily act as hormonal gatekeepers because you just know exactly what a man and a woman it is. You don’t know shit

Attached: 19C11D54-9152-4568-8051-DDC341523B51.jpg (490x735, 36.67K)

Women's suits like that one intentionally enhance the shoulders

bump

Everyone except the hrt femboys themselves

This is pretty accurate to me except I'm not a femboy.

Only trannies think hrt femboys are trannies
What are you then

>Only trannies think hrt femboys are trannies
Describe an HRT femboy to a normie redneck. Again, the world doesn’t care what your pronouns and name are. A femboy is just what the world thinks all trannies are

>Describe an HRT femboy to a normie redneck
Describe anything to a normie redneck, they're fucking stupid
>A femboy is just what the world thinks all trannies are
Isn't this literally the opposite of the point you're trying to make?

>Isn't this literally the opposite of the point you're trying to make?

The point I’m trying to make is that the world perceives femboys and trannies as the exact same thing and treats them accordingly. Any male taking cross-sex hormones and violating boundaries of dress is processed by the world as “tranny”.

Most people have such little understanding of trannies that what they think of trannies as being is extremely feminine male sex freaks who want to wear anime wigs - femboys. They don’t register a difference and call all of it “tranny”.

Okay fair enough but if that's the case then I can literally just explain to someone that I'm a man and not a tranny

A man.

Even some hrt femboys lol

Why does any of that apply to you then
That makes no sense

Hrt femboys are retarded. They're like boymoders that way

That's sick bro, I must be an exception then since I'm an hrt femboy and I'm not retarded also why bring boymoders into this?

I'm too old and gross to act all cute like a "femboy" and shit.

Yeah okay, I'm sure you're not gross tho :)