Gf is trying to make me stop repping

19 year old repper here. I've been with my gf for relatively little time but we're fairly close. Before we officially started dating I opened up to her about my struggles with GD (cried a lot but I had to tell her) and she was fine with it but now I'm starting to think maybe she WANTS me to troon out. She has said some weird stuff before like "you'd look better as a girl" and "I bet you'd look pretty in a dress", which I can't deny I kind of like but is definitely sussy as fuck. Now she has started to seriously talk about how she wants me to go on hormones and live as a girl fulltime. I try to say that I don't want to be a tranny faggot but she seems to think it's just "internalized transphobia" or some hippy dippy liberal crap like that. She stopped talking about it since I cried while arguing this last time (it's embarrassing, but I was just really frustrated) but I feel like she hasn't given up and she'll just use that as "proof" that I have unresolved issues and I'm not actually cis. What should I do? I don't consider breaking up with her

Attached: df28af5eec583afc0dd4f92aaad38c807a393675r1-894-894v2_00[1].jpg (512x512, 45.93K)

There is only one treatment for gender dysphoria, and one cure
One is transitioning, and the other is a noose
Your choice, obviously your girlfriend wants to see you happy so she's trying to save you from yourself. Honestly I'm kinda jealous your GF sounds based

Holy shit you fucking retard do you have any idea how much it helps to have a supportive friend, let alone partner, while you’re transitioning?
> someone to shop with
> go out girlmode with for the first time instead of being alone at a cafe or whatever
> help model style, makeup, etc in person instead of trusting online strangers and your webcam or phone camera
> not be a total isolate shut-in during crucial social development stages
> sounds like she’d even share your excitement over hrt changes
Stop repping you idiot

you are fucking retarded and i hope she dumps you if you dont troon out in the next half year

Have you done *anything* feminine? Painted your nails, put on some mascara, wore a women's shirt? If not, start small. Ask you girlfriend to do your makeup for you. Ask her to paint your nails. Ask to borrow one of her shirts if you're the same size, or to pick one for you the next time you go shopping for clothes.

Well, I have done a lot of this stuff already but I don't see how that helps on my goal? I mean she's going to be even more doubtful of me being cis if I keep doing that

you arent cis you fucking bozo holy shit let your loving gf feminize you

Attached: vvwcdgmq-1377655311.jpg (1200x675, 78.72K)

You’re
Not
Cis
you stupid fucking closet case, you’re never going to be cis, and repping is literally just a meme

Don't lose time idiot; transition now. You're gonna do it anyway. So even if you aren't completely sure right now, just start hrt, you will thank you later for not waiting longer to start.

PLEASE DO IT, as someone who was in her shoes.
My girlfriend repressed until 25, but I've always suspected she was trans when we met at age 15.
She's going to need lots of expensive surgeries now, but I'm glad she finally admitted it. Still, she will never get those years back...

It helps you break down your internalized transphobia and repression. If you're cis, then engaging in feminine behavior will make you more confident in your masculinity. If you're trans, it will build up your confidence in your femininity. Either way, you will only gain good things and lose bad things by taking your desires seriously, and exploring those desires with your gf will bring you two closer to each other. Conversely, repressing and denying yourself will bring you more harm and distance yourself from your gf and people in general.

Please see a therapist, retard

if you have gd and are 19 then you need to go for it asap. she'll dump you pretty quickly but beng your authentic self is much more important than some girl your dating at that age. listen to the cunt and turn your life around or get more miserable as you age and masculine

>19 year old repper here.

Attached: ecafa675a1429a99e603997f0546f1f5--dragon-age-memes.jpg (306x306, 14.79K)

>she'll dump you pretty quickly
This. lol I dumped my gf and didn't get back with her for another 2 years until she finally admitted she was trans and got her shit together.

Oh wait, I misread? Are you saying she'll dump OP if he transitions? I don't think so, she sounds supportive. I dumped my gf for being a repressing idiot.

if you think a cis woman is going to stick around for the beginning of a trans woman transition then your fucking insane

not that uncommon i repped from 12-21

Don't be discouraged, there are many such cases.

You have someone that cares about you and is supporting you in transition.

You don't get that a lot. You should troon out before you regret repping.

lol she wants her to troon out, it will last as long as any relationship does at that age. This isn’t the fucking nineties or early ‘00s where people who date trannies are long-suffering het wives who identify as SOFFAs and need a support group you fucking boomer

I am literally a cis woman that is dating an idiot babytrans that repressed for many years. Yes, it's fucking frustrating and not for everyone, but that doesn't mean it never happens. Like I said, OP's gf seems supportive.

It's not just because I have gender issues that I'm trans/should transition. I've had a rough childhood with strict catholic parents while being a very sensitive and effeminate kid and I'm almost certain that made me have these confused feelings about my sex. I'm still very catholic and am guided with my faith on issues like that.

I fucking hate this larp it makes me so fucking jealous

it's not fair..

My girlfriend is bisexual (in my opinion clearly more inclined to homo than to heterosexuality) I don't think she'd dump me. I think she may be so eager about it because she'd much rather be dating a girl (which kind of hurts to think about)

>much rather be dating a girl
Ah yes, I also used to identify as bisexual when I was repressing my sexuality by dating ultra feminine men (who wished they were women). Is she religious too?

See you in five years, faggot

become the girl, retard

repressors are subhuman jfc

God wants you to transition. This is a test.

lol have fun roping with 25 or trooning with 50, dumbass

Attached: images (1).jpg (226x223, 10.65K)

She's a buddhist
I don't know if she's a repressing lesbian, but I feel like she genuinely likes me (although me not wanting to have sex before marriage probably helps that if it is the case)

Don’t start worrying about the basis of your relationship when you should be worrying about the fact that you’re staring down the barrel of MPB and Neanderthal skull if you don’t start hrt

>I've had a rough childhoo
>sensitive and effeminate kid
>that made me have these confused feelings
Yeah that's what I was telling myself for some time. And then I trooned out.
>I am guided with my faith on issues like that
Come on. God doesn't give a shit. You either troon out right now or troon out later. If it's the second, you're gonna feel bad that you didn't start rn. Or, well, you can repress forever, until you unalive yourself.

Yeeeeeeah, I don't know. I never had sex with my gf pre-transition either, plus we were long distance so that helped me avoid confronting my sexuality. lol