I keep wanting to message this hon I follow on Twitter with a message that explicitly calls her a hon...

I keep wanting to message this hon I follow on Twitter with a message that explicitly calls her a hon. I don’t know why. It’s definitely punching down, she’s a boomerhon, extremely male chin fat and visible beard shadow. But she’s nice, I don’t actually want to do that, but I can’t get the idea out of my head. Why do I feel an instinct to be cruel to MTFs who I perceive as cringy, trying too hard while trying not at all?

Is it because I’ve been exposed to tttt and know of manmoding and internalized the idea that a “respectable” tranny wouldn’t be comfortable being that much of a visible hon? She’s like way worse than Lilly Wachowski, my brain registers her as a nice hon with cool wine aunt vibes who I will instinctively gender female, I wouldn’t have an urge to be cruel to someone like her. So why do I want to hurt this one boomerhon’s feelings?

I’m a cisgay if that matters

Attached: 3D18A4A4-1921-47D4-87C4-F0361D1A62CE.jpg (540x540, 20.49K)

just do it
it sounds like it would be funny

just like niggers can give white people n-word passes and you cis gays are able to give people permission to say "faggot," i as a tranny hereby give you permission to call this hon a hon

knock yourself out mate

male rage

Call him a tranny, shatter the illusion

I don’t like being unnecessarily cruel. While I’d obviously never say the N-word, I think it’s been mocked to death so at this point nobody would feel genuinely hurt by it. More like offended that a white person would think they can get away with saying it. “Hon” is a much more personal insult. The n-word is more comparable to tranny.

Could be, but I’m an extremely onions people-pleaser in general, so idk.

I think that’s less offensive than hon. Plus desu tranny isn’t that big of a deal? It seems most trans women don’t care about it anymore, it’s just an insult over trans status. Hon is an insult over not looking womanly, or even cutely andro.

sounds like an intrusive thought

natural reaction to seeing hons

Could be, but I feel bad about it. Like I know she probably hates herself more than I’m peeved by her ability to be so visible when she looks like THAT

Bump

Don't call people tranny irl you brainlets, most people don't even know what hon means outside this board

>I don’t know why
Because its very satisfying

Attached: 1632862536094.jpg (704x391, 57.01K)

>Don't call people tranny irl you brainlets
I wouldn’t, I’m not autistic. It just feels like less of an insult.

>Could be, but I’m an extremely onions people-pleaser in general, so idk.
doesn't matter. hell, it's probably encouraging you to get out that suppressed male desire for superiority via shitting on easy targets

Honestly, could be

This board is the only place I've seen it normalized/reclaimed/whatever, it's still really insulting everywhere else.

shame anyone who doesnt pass
lookism is so funny lol
people think hons are freaks but passing trans arnt
theyre all freaks user.
just the pretty ones get a pass cuz this is satans world and all that matters here is appearance

Contrapoints says it all the time

>people think hons are freaks but passing trans arnt
>theyre all freaks user.

Trans people often suffer from the medical condition of gender dysphoria, and even if they don’t wanting to switch genders is valid.

Hons are unfortunate and unlucky. THIS specific hon is just EXTREMELY bad and honestly she makes me want to smack some sense into her, like how tf does she have the guts to post pictures of her actual self when she looks like that? The chin blubber alone is disgusting but it has beard on it.

Bump because I’m an attention whore, sorry

Contrapoints also filmed herself pouring milk on her Jordan Peterson sexdoll, not everything she does is meant to be taken at face value.

Have you considered not looking at pictures you don't like?

>Have you considered not looking at pictures you don't like?
I do. I don’t want to be cruel like this. But like every time she comes across my feed I can’t help but want to hurt her feelings. I would never go through with it but I don’t like feeling this way towards another human being, especially one that probably already feels bad.