@girls with penises who don't plan on getting rid of their penises but also don't let their partner play / touch their...

@girls with penises who don't plan on getting rid of their penises but also don't let their partner play / touch their penises
why?

Attached: 1612022655719.jpg (960x960, 163.99K)

I don't think SRS is at a point yet, where I'll be happy with the results, so I just pretend it isn't there lmao

I like it when my bearded bf sucks my dick but I’m still getting srs because it’s so inconvenient to have to clean out my ass to have sex every night

bc that's gay lol

This is my main thing, I want to not have to deal with the prep for sex which is super not fun.
However my pp is weird, like I kind of hate it but also don't mind it as much because it's kinda small so it's not in the way. I'm a virgin so idk how I feel about ohters touching it.

well it is there and you just wanna play with it so if you don't get rid of it you can't expect people to not notice and be attracted to it
lets hope you wont regret your decision
if anything being a lil bitch who don't let their partner play with your genitals is the most homosexual

Having your boyfriends rough manly hands gently jerking you off as he kisses you is the hottest thing ever but I imagine that having him finger you instead will be just as hot if not hotter so I’m still getting srs

you can be fingered (in the butt) and jerked off at the same time tho

Won't you still have to clean out your post op thing every night anyway? Since if he cums in you, you have to clean it out like a cis coochie

Eh, I don’t like how that feels tbhon
I still have to clean up after having anal so I don’t really see the issue.

Oh I see what you mean

do you like being fucked by a dildo and jerked off at the same time?

Why can't I expect it. People can either be tolerate my genital dysphoria or they can date someone else. I tell them once before the first time having sex that it's a big no for me and so far everyone has been respectful.

if i see you have a cute pp and im not allowed to touch it I get sad

Yes, I just don’t like being fingered. Not that my boyfriend uses dildos on me often, he prefers just fucking me and rubbing my nipples as he does it.

>if anything being a lil bitch who don't let their partner play with your genitals is the most homosexual
hmmmm, no. I have a perfectly good hole to be played with ;)

He's gonna leave you soon after.

>if I can't touch it I get sad and that's a problem
>but if I touch it and you get sad that's actually not a problem at all

and id love to play with it :p i m just sayin if you have a penis and aren't willing to get rid of it you have to expect people interacting with it i guess lol

Correct. How did bottoms get this idea that their feelings matter?

I don’t think so, we’ve discussed it and he supports my decision

cute. If I had a tranner gf I'd def get her all worked up with dildo and edging her girlpeen first tho before I start fucking her brains out

Lmao no. He will.

you are the one choosing not to get rid of it tho

have fun fucking your hand every night instead of this tight boipussy, dumbass

Attached: 6CCDA4C1-F403-4290-BDEA-16E9456D8E4C.jpg (1080x763, 118.94K)

Sounds hot tbhon
:(

hot