Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 1644946256760.jpg (1440x1420, 887.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/st23fd/mtf_im_not_sure_how_masculine_my_shoulders_are/
reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/se41g7/mtf_7_years_hrt_4_years_post_ffs_i_barely_ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bro could have a car run over him. not even a sweat.

omgg??? no cis women allowed here, honey!!!!!! ohhh you're trans??? i had no idea!!!!!! no wonder you never get clocked!

imagine how tiny i would feel next to him :3

What's the purpose of downvoting this

Bros wider than 2 60cm wide kitchen cabinets lmao

tfw that back is narrower than mine...

I saw it and it annoyed me

why post this here

Rent free

Attached: 1641018382551.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/st23fd/mtf_im_not_sure_how_masculine_my_shoulders_are/
lol those comments, peak delusion

>that abomination of a hairstyle
Probably the worst part of this picture imo. Just brush your hair and get a dye job that doesn't look like actual shit how fucking hard is that

can someone post the shoulder length man vs woman stat and how to measure

The contour isn’t masculine but they’re awfully wide.

I'm gonna come out and say it, these are not clockable shoulders. She has clockable hair and ribcage tho

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/se41g7/mtf_7_years_hrt_4_years_post_ffs_i_barely_ever/

Attached: 1643822090498 - Copy.png (422x428, 196.94K)

this is why i repress my life is already hard enough pisses me off if i was born literally 5 years later i wouldnt be a hon
theres no god lol

why the long face hun

Attached: st4tg.jpg (736x818, 65.43K)

She has a smaller back than probably most people here lol. Most people haven't seen themselves like this, you probably look bigger than you think. The upper back is one of the most sexually dimorphic areas of your body.

it is over

Attached: back.png (814x926, 995.45K)

lol yeah, you might pass with a feminine butt though. better start saving up for bbl