ITT we post cis women being shitty people so we can feel better about ourselves

ITT we post cis women being shitty people so we can feel better about ourselves

Attached: 1546863534851.jpg (1227x806, 430.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: OvZWCW5.png (922x332, 45.72K)

>looks like that at 32
Oof

Attached: 426C11A7-2B08-45DF-BA69-B4917F226137.jpg (828x1455, 182.59K)

man that combination of meth and stress really ages people huh

Seven pregnancies will destroy a woman.
My mother was washed up at just four.

Attached: 1644232681925.jpg (1440x1928, 537.99K)

Her kid was had at 12, sounds really sus, I honestly just feel kinda sad for her. Maybe I have too much empathy but it sounds like she was some likely-abused poor kid in a trashy environment, keeps popping out kids, and now looks like the crypt-keeper at 32. All they know and teach to their kids in such trashy areas is mooching off the council, her parents cant be stellar either and probably passed that down.

No, she's just a dumb entitled whore like all cis women.

touch grass

>Her kid was had at 12, sounds really sus

Nah, many such cases: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

Attached: 1634255854689.jpg (1585x1855, 295.81K)

>kid is most likely raped at age 12
>other women express sympathy for those conditions that probably shaped her
>moids claim to be the ones with empathy but completely brush that off
>"nooo, women have zero empathy, only men have empathy!"

Attached: 1644924265107.png (1102x922, 394.98K)

>32 years old
>looks like the crypt keeper
no wonder our cis women are so mad at us tranny bong bros

Attached: 1644133858569.gif (250x300, 310.64K)

It's really telling that trans people will gloat, clap and cheer when a woman who had her first child at age 12 is suffering in squalor and so are her children, one of which is a 2-year-old baby. But I guess it's okay because the baby is just a cis female, right?

Why do trans people have no empathy for women? When people post that disturbing webm of the two transwomen injecting heroin, you always respond with pity for the people in the webm, and typically with disgust at the poster for laughing at them. But when women who clearly have drug issues (I mean, look at her) are in pain and need help, it's the funniest thing in the world for you.

Why are trans people like this?

>Reading the Daily Mail to feel better than the people in the articles
UNFATHOMABLY fembrained

Stop basing your opinions on transwoman on these trancel threads and touch grass.

So Neo is the villain of the Matrix?

Sorry, friend. I don't actually believe that all or even most trans people are actually like that, I just like to generalize when someone else does it first, so that they get a taste of their own medicine, and maybe even consider that them being vile will impact others opinions of them and their group.

I hope that innocent trans people don't take it to heart. Since this is Any Forums I'm pretty sure that a functional member of society who doesn't do anything I accused them of would just roll their eyes at it since it clearly doesn't apply to them.

Even British men mog your cishon women into oblivion.

Attached: 1644767972051.jpg (1200x1024, 207.06K)

>Germanic basedgirl on the left
>Celtic sissyboy on the right

her its meth and no teeth

That’s awful I feel bad for her no way you get pregnant at 12 without rape being involved

It's not funny. It's sad that she's putting her children through that.

Most mtfs behave like tttt troons. Sorry, this board gives you a very good idea of what trannies truly think about women. And it’s horrifying.