How come I never notice verbal sexual advances? I'm always missing the point and ruining the mood. Also...

How come I never notice verbal sexual advances? I'm always missing the point and ruining the mood. Also, I never make sexual advances toward my gf or past gf's.

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 5.87K)

le autismo

Attached: Screenshot_20220119-145609.png (864x1776, 336.4K)

I hope it's not that. I just thought I was ace or something. I get toungetied when I try or when someone tries on me if I notice.

Sorry user but it's the tism

How can you tell? How do I tell if I have the tisms?

Ok there's this puzzle you can do just a second

>how can you tell

>How come I never notice verbal sexual advances? I'm always missing the point and ruining the mood. Also, I never make sexual advances toward my gf or past gf's.

Here do this puzzle

Attached: 1644908096965.jpg (935x929, 793.64K)

I think I used too but now I don't have an intrest in sex.

I hate women so much i act not interested when they want to engage with me. Even if its not sexual.
Everytime i reject a women i feel powerfull.
T. Repper

I usually just fake flirt and get close but never get to the point of getting with them. Just to keep the illusion of being straight.

Easy

Attached: Capture.png (935x923, 1.47M)

I cheated...... Test is a dumb.

It's not supposed to be doable
That's kind of the point
Whether or not you have the tism is based on your response to it

Oh like if I obsessed over solving it? I kinda figured out it was impossible to solve.

How'd you figure it out?

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Did it twice and noticed I always end up with 1 door left. I assumed that the odd number of doors has something to do with it.

DING DING DING
Autism.

Wait really? Do tell.

Ye I don't think I have the tism. Probably just intereted in dominate guys.