Ftm transgender joins a male only incel bonding server

>ftm transgender joins a male only incel bonding server
>keeps it secret for 2 years
>apparently only 2 people knew about it, including a mod who allowed her to stay in
>the other one who knew is a ricecel and had a disagreement with him about racial issues
>the ftm hates asians, calls him a chink
>ricecel outs him as a ftm transgender with discord screenshots of the mod telling him that
>shitstorm ensues
>mod argues that ftm should be allowed because she is "male brained" (suspiciously Any Forums-aligned terminology)
>eg "see look at his status, he is playing EU4"
>call him a simp etc
>the ftm and I got banned, but the mod was only demoted and nothing happened to ricecel
>"male brained"
>"male brained"
So which one of you was this mod?

Attached: autism.png (474x469, 106.29K)

How the fuck is it fair that I got banned for calling someone who simped for a hole a simp? Even then the ricecel argued earlier, why didn't he get banned too?

It was me user I'm sorry

You think the female didn't make a new account and join again?

Im an robot (r9k) and ftm's are honorary. Conceptualising them as women is a folly, they are 100% low value males.

This one unfortunately seems more cunning than most holes, considering she was in an incel male-only space for 2 years without being guessed for that time

I can smell your roastie hole from here.

Why would an afab tru to bond with incels what a retard

>why would a tranny try to bond with people from the sex they're transitioning to? What a retard
Ngmi

If he has to hide the fact he is afab that should say something, there are plenty of male groups that don't give a flying fuck

The sooner you left that place the better. You can try to aim higher than the angry wojak boys club this time.

Some people just prefer to be stealth

i'm afab and used to routinely join incel servers to larp as a ciscel . 10/10 it funny

In that case its based

even ftm cels hate us ricecels
brutal

>racist Incel ftm
Many such cases!

>she was in an incel, male-only space for 2 years without being guessed for that time
you’re saying it like it’s something difficult

if the ftm was actually malebrained he never would have told the mod he was ftm

Based

>ftm cel
>ricecel
I'm both at once

Literally all u gotta do is not tell people