This comic causes me so much mental distress i looked at it last night and started cutting...

This comic causes me so much mental distress i looked at it last night and started cutting. i hope the terf who made this is proud of themselves. i started self harming because of you

Attached: kms.png (900x2100, 1.98M)

I actually like these, it's so spot on about things that it must have been made by a /tttt/ tranner

It's funny

The people who make these comics are all FtM repressors or hikki femcel NEETs, frankly they're miserable and you should never strive to be like them. Not all trannies are terrible people, neither are they all degenerate coomers. The problem with coomer trannies is that they're coomers, not that they're trans. Just be the best person you can be, don't worry about if some retards will compare you to annoying stereotypes.
t. Former repressoid TERF, sorry I know
That says more about the internalized transphobia on this board than anything else.

Attached: ftm terfoids.png (3680x3660, 3.62M)

> file name
kek.

/r/ the first one of these pls i didn’t think to save it

You can’t let these things get you down you need to take a step back and start meditating and learning to become secure with yourself

Attached: 5B5B07EF-5AE5-4785-919B-AE5092C151CB.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

This was made by a terf? I thought it was made by either a self-hating hon or a self-hating ayden.

BASED TERF

Ftm repressors who become terfs are so fucking pathetic

I‘m pretty sure only a cis girl could think cis girls are capable of talking about fuck all

+

>i cut myself because of a drawing
go back to plebbit

this is the funniest shit ive ever read

god whatever persons are reading 1941 propaganda manuals and churning out new brainworms are low key funny

overcoming your inner demons to join the fight against moids trying to drag women’s rights back into the dark ages? sounds pretty based to me

i beg you, the first one in the set, please, my terf children are crying out to be fed more of these and will starve to death without your assistance

the kikomi series is really fucking funny till the cuntoid author starts bitching about muh soggy knees

Tbhon the OP missed that point out. The best way to blend into MtFs is to include hot takes like what you just said. Ask if the type of cereal you eat is fembrained, then move to casually but unironically talking about cis women being all utterly braindead without even pausing to wonder if that's "fembrained or malebrained"

they're definitely transphobic but most of this is true
how many diaper and bestiality threads have we had the past week?

Go back fatty

I‘m a cis man who‘s here because I refuse to pretend to care about pop bands or netflix originals to get sex ever again

>Ask if the type of cereal you eat is fembrained, then move to casually but unironically talking about cis women being all utterly braindead without even pausing to wonder if that's "fembrained or malebrained"
I do that all the time
t. ftm repressor

>fatty
burger detected
you ‘people’ are barely human

that’s how you imitate /tttt/ trannies specifically

I was never really a fullon ovarit TERF, I was just baffled by MtFs and found the online Twitter hons extremely offputting. Weirdly enough this place was much better for getting me to see trans people are just people

Dangerously based

Sure hon

Imagine being a TERFoid and believing that women's shitting rooms are some sacred untouchable sanctuary of femininity with flowers and dancing and shit