Voice pass gen: tranny voice edition

Do you have a tranny voice?How do you get rid of it?
Do you want a tranny voice?
How do you get it

Attached: 5FB4AA37-00FC-4A07-A123-562F40F24E8A.jpg (750x863, 546.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jFvF6Zbs4Dk
voca.ro/12LiFLdFDd6B
voca.ro/1gAYyXdxjeBo
voca.ro/16vIHoF4lqUg
voca.ro/1hhY8PQ6huYS
voca.ro/1h8PF3krYCLg
voca.ro/1bktb9FeGt0l
voca.ro/1bSe1eqKm8Bb
voca.ro/111HcmVn37qR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes :(
voca.ro/1jFvF6Zbs4Dk
voca.ro/12LiFLdFDd6B
today my voice is awful :(

Your voice passes. I think you’re just too hard on yourself user

voca.ro/1gAYyXdxjeBo

i get gendered female over the ohone but feel like it diesnt pass. i voice trained for like 5 years to get here

stfu, your voice passes incredibly well. It is indistinguishable from a cisfem voice. Great job on your training!

hm. i guess i just dont hear it
thanks tho!!

Is that the troon who got beat up by the straight guy despite disclosing early?

voca.ro/16vIHoF4lqUg

It’s a little better when I don’t have to whisper, I guymode and my transphobic family are in the next room. I don’t get to use it much so it’s not brilliant.

voca.ro/1hhY8PQ6huYS

For someone who hasn't started yet how bad is my starting point?

I’ve heard much worse if that is roughly your speaking pitch. It’s less about your starting point and more about gaining better vocal control though. I’ve seen people with bass voices achieve cis passing voices given enough time. The voice is actually quite malleable.

Its great! I would like it no matter what!

voca.ro/1h8PF3krYCLg
im suffering man i did voice therapy briefly and got an $800 bill. I've been transitioning for so many years but I still speak in guy voice lmfao

No way! It is good and sexy voice!

I'm kinda shy and reserved so my voice fluctuates wildly around different people so this is like me talking to strangers voice lol

Yeah and it sounds great!

voca.ro/1bktb9FeGt0l
Idk I can never be consistent with it. My voice therapists put me a note that I thought was too low and it made me feel like shit. Normal voice for ref below.
voca.ro/1bSe1eqKm8Bb

Aww. Not an expert or anything , but you are doing good. And " normal " voice is awesome too!

voca.ro/111HcmVn37qR
yeah it's come a long way but still can be better

your voice is such asmr please post more :) lol

What do you want me to say? Will be an asmr slut for validation.

whatever you want lol you can just read something if thats easy. not going to do anything weird I just love asmr voices they're relaxing