I was writing a text to troll you trannies, but then I started to feel bad for you guys as I was writing it

I was writing a text to troll you trannies, but then I started to feel bad for you guys as I was writing it.
I was gonna use the hanging tranny meme, which isn't even half as bad as the things I was writing.

I'm actually sorry. Hope you can find happiness in life. For real.

Attached: 271291883_314737363882105_4148424765408539125_n.jpg (1080x1350, 304.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/YouHaveBeenWatchingFilms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is wholesome… thank you I guess?

*a faint ripple of clapping emits from the board and begins to gain momentum and intensity until literally everyone erupts into thunderous applause as we take turns in pecking your epic cheek flesh and handing you medals because you're literally that wholesome and brave*

this....... so much,...
....this............

Attached: 1583902680235.jpg (1024x1024, 66.46K)

i do think it’s nice that you changed your mind and posted about it desu. what made you reconsider?

I was going to type some mean troll post starting wirh Die cis scum but...

... thanks.

Isn't it obvious? He coomed. No one *loves* men anymore like trans girls do.

dare I say... human?

>what made you reconsider?
1 - I'm depressed. So I thought "what the fuck am i doing with my life? Better do something else"
2 - You guys literally didn't do anything wrong.
3 - I know some trannies and they are actually nice people. There's an Youtube channel about cinema and the creator is trans. And he or she has good taste in cinema so I thought about him.
4 - "What if I'm actually encouraging people to kill themselves"

That's it.

Attached: crying-pepe-png-3.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

You fucking pussy

Attached: E7963E79-E057-4FA2-A400-676F58F1868B.png (641x499, 30.37K)

4 - Ya there are def some people on this board who do kill themselves, so that was the right call.
3 - If you know some nice trannies then why would you want to be mean to us :(
2 - True desu
1 - I’m sorry you’re depressed; do you have anyone to talk to about it? What makes you feel low?

Welcome to lgbtq community, your now a fag, queer boy.

I feel bad for you too, OP
I hope you can get happiness in your life as well so you don't have to post shit memes that get filtered instantly so you can pretend to be cool

You sound cute user, hope you feel better~

>1 - I'm depressed. So I thought "what the fuck am i doing with my life? Better do something else"
hang in there m8, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Faggot

Thank you for not writing what you were originally going to. I hope your life gets better. You can say she for the creator. You don’t have to really believe that, but if you like her work just know it would make her feel better

Idk what’s bothering you, but try to go for a run or lift or go to a club or eat ice cream or something

Chill out bubbles it's just a meme alright?

This is exactly why it's better for your sanity to express hateful thoughts rather than censoring yourself and keeping them bottled up forever. Not only do you get to do some healthy venting, you also put yourself in a position to reread the shit you're writing and go "damn, I really sound like a huge asshole. Maybe I need a change of perspective."

>If you know some nice trannies then why would you want to be mean to us
Being edgy on the internet gives me a rush of adrenaline.

>I’m sorry you’re depressed; do you have anyone to talk to about it?
Anonymous imageboard people only.

>What makes you feel low?
Many things.

Attached: 1644017671433.jpg (2500x1667, 1.43M)

yeah I love red letter media too

kek'd

Nah
This is the channel im talking about:
youtube.com/c/YouHaveBeenWatchingFilms