If you're thinking about committing suicide just know this:

Your very existence makes them seethe. Don't do your enemy's job for them. Keep going. Raise your head high and smile knowing they can't outright kill you. While you consume their thoughts and waste their efforts, you should sit down and learn to love yourself.

Attached: 77f6382.png (392x590, 54.92K)

Sometimes it motivates me, but other times I don't really care about some kind strangers on the internet as I have some kind of a life and grass touching routine

>grass touching routine
This is the ultimate revenge, to have what they never will.

>Your very existence makes normal people feel so utterly repulsed and angry that they genuinely wish to end your life
Thanks

Where did you get this picture of me

I'm an heroing people when I sui

idk if being hyper assmad about trannies to the point of violent thoughts is normal or healthy

Cringe

This but honestly I don't have a grass touching routine. I am just mentally unable to feel negative emotions to a serious degree because of low (70) IQ.

rent free

so the only reason you live is to just post strawman wojaks at edgy teenagers on an oriental wood carving forum?
my life seems so much better now

If your life is impacted this much by a meme, you must live a sad life.

Ya know most of us do do our enemies job for them. We literally eugenics ourselves, be it through hormones or surgery.

I agree, anyone who unironically makes posts like OP's should just stop using the internet for a while

>ftm
>look exactly like picrel
rip

>don't end it, you must keep living!
>why?
>to own the chuds on Any Forums! we have to win the shitposting war!

Attached: 1644697263574.jpg (480x480, 15.26K)

Why would I want to cause pain to my one true love doe.

Attached: 1640058454738.png (828x1061, 1.48M)

spite is the ultimate motivator

Oh, come on, it's a good effort to save the depressos from theirselves

Alright I guess I'll tell you, they dont mean it, they wont admit it but they dont want you to commit suicide, they want you to end your dysphoria, I wouldn't call it tough love, but they do want you to better yourself.

If and or when I commit suicide; chuds will be the furthest thing from my mind