/ftmg/ men of transgendered experience general

NEET edition

>QOTT Are you a neet/have you ever had a neet period? Tell us about it.
>How did you pay the bills?
>How did you occupy yourself?
>Were you having a good time?

resources pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
tagmap tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
prev

Attached: 1553274839599.jpg (284x378, 36.41K)

Is Pink Floyd poonercore? I would say no except for the fact that they're British.

Attached: rs-214758-GettyImages-148352429.jpg (3000x2080, 1.08M)

Attached: AA.png (1366x768, 780.77K)

They're overrated. Nothing about them stands out or is particularly enjoyable.

So... are they poonercore or not?

is Britain inherently poonercore?

I don't know any ftms that are into pink floyd desu

Marilyn Manson and Ariel pink are both poonercore tho. You may disagree but it's been proven with science.

>neet edition
finally an edition i can relate to

>qott1
yes. i'm a neet due to disability. for those unfamiliar with me i'm gradually going blind and have chronic hip and back pain from a disease without an actual cure, only treatment. also mental health but nearly everyone on this board is a schizo nutcase so i'm not special there.

>qott2
disability payments. it's not much, but it's just enough to get by.

>qott3
vidya games, art, drugs, heavy amounts of youtube and tv show watching, Any Forums and forum sperging.

>qott4
eh, good enough i guess. i'd be lying if i said i didn't want a smidge more excitement sometimes, but my life is overall fine.

>qott1
Yes, I've been a neet for years
My brain is fucked in multiple ways practically guaranteeing ill never be able to hold down a job unless there happens to be an unusually sympathetic business willing to hire me and work with me no matter what
>qott2
I dont think I've ever paid a bill in my life, first I just lived with my parents, then, homelessness has no bills, and now I live with terje and taylor and am a freeloading retard who has dreams of making money by playing video games
>qott3
A million hobbies and practically useless skills that I've mostly forgotten
>qott4
Sometimes its fun, other times, mind numbing

Attached: 1635874443609.png (657x527, 13.38K)

>now I live with terje and taylor
imagine the smell

More like AAPcore, but same thing.
>unless there happens to be an unusually sympathetic business willing to hire me and work with me no matter what
Have you tried getting a job at a hotel? I don't know about mentally ill NEETs, but I know they're very sympathetic towards felons.

I shower almost every day these days, it mostly probably smells like cigarettes and vapes here, im desensitized to the smell of both so I don't know
I think I applied for the same hotel my brother worked for a few years ago and was turned down without an interview, otherwise, im now in a big city and the thought of working at a hotel big enough for it to constantly be some level of busy I already know won't go too well even with only cleaning out empty rooms
Besides, with the few jobs I know I would be able to work with no problems, almost all of them require some college degree and I'd be better off applying for disability
I'll just stick to seeing if streaming games works out and if it doesn't I'll probably go for disability

Just do night audit. I did for awhile and it's mind numbingly boring. I worked for about an hour max and then played video games or read.

Working with financials at the front desk? My capacity to fuck up is fucking huge, even if I sat there with a calculator to do it all, can't work with money, lost te ability to work security due to severe mental health diagnosis, and suck really fucking bad at any kind of talking to anyone or working in teams.

But, if I had the ability to via a lazy employer not doing background check for security, I'd probably be able to do that just fine. Literally watch a series of screens and call the cops if anyone breaks in or shoo off a lost animal. Unfortunately probably cant.

Don't be discouraged by one rejection. Unless you're somewhere with a massive labour shortage it usually takes more than one application to get a job or even just an interview.

I had a neet period for around 2 years when the pandemic started. At first I postponed school, and then I dropped out entirely after failing a semester. I lived with my parents, so no bills to speak of. I worked some odd jobs at a warehouse and a mall. It was probably one of the worst moments of my life. Not exactly rock bottom but somewhere close to that.

i'm a cisman, its not that great

Ohno at that time I applied for the hotel, mcdonalds (the first time I applied), a local grocery store, Walmart, and Starbucks
I got the interview for the local grocery store and struggled so bad to properly answer the interview questions that before we could finish the interview she ran out of time and never called me back and one of the reasons I struggled so much is because I straight never experienced what the question was asking or only experienced it in the mental ward and I was trying to figure out how to say my answer without saying it was in the mental ward

i celebrated valentine’s day with my gf this weekend, went out to a nice restaurant and then to some bars. we aren’t doing gifts because we are low on money currently. today i worked, but we are gonna go to her parents house and then come home and bring our vhs player into the bedroom and watch a movie

sounds delicious!

i love pink floyd and a lot of other older psych/prog/jazzy type bands. also the best pink floyd album is piper at the gates of dawn

had a dream terje and taylor got on the bus and looked fucking terrified when they saw me

what about dishwashing? most kitchens won't give a fuck about criminal records or experience, literally all you have to do is show up for your shifts. I will say though the job fucking sucks and the work can be hard depending how busy the restaurant gets. my first job was dishie in a hotel kitchen and one of my coworkers was literally fresh out of prison for stabbing someone. he was a really nice guy though lol.

Do you guys lift?

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-002714_Brave.jpg (1200x1756, 690.26K)