Can someone please post the video of the pooner crying at their scars

can someone please post the video of the pooner crying at their scars

Attached: 1640147534001.gif (640x612, 3.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/7859871/Madonna-what-it-feels-like-for-a-girl/Girls-can-wear-jeans-and-cut-their-hair-short-wear-shirts-and-boots-because-its-ok-to-be-a-boy-but-for-a-boy-to-look-like-a-girl-is-degrading-cause-you-think-that-being-a-girl-is-degrading-but-secretly-youd-love-to-know-what-its-like-wouldnt-you-what-it-feels-like-for-a-girl”
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

such video doesn't exist, please stop calling ftms pooners that's a really gross slur, why do ftms receive so much hate and mtfs so much love in this board I don't get it

I do you want to watch people in pain

I know this is ironic but I still laughed at the "mtfs receive so much love in this board :("

In the words of Madonna

genius.com/7859871/Madonna-what-it-feels-like-for-a-girl/Girls-can-wear-jeans-and-cut-their-hair-short-wear-shirts-and-boots-because-its-ok-to-be-a-boy-but-for-a-boy-to-look-like-a-girl-is-degrading-cause-you-think-that-being-a-girl-is-degrading-but-secretly-youd-love-to-know-what-its-like-wouldnt-you-what-it-feels-like-for-a-girl”

Not OP but yes I do

>mtfs so much love in this board
Uhh are you sure about that?

they do... mtfs are goddesses here

no i dont care about the scars i just think the guy in the background with his phone looks like a lightskin black guy.

> why do ftms receive so much hate and mtfs so much love
I mean first of all women usually do get more public sympathy when they’re suffering (and more public scorn when they’re wicked) than men do. Better get used to it now, bud.
Second, do we tho? Who do you think the -ACKjaks are meant to represent? And the main pooner artist on here also makes probably an equal amount of those V-framed 5 o’clock shadowed manmoder memes. Also, the board is a virtual time capsule for AGP/HSTS theory lol.

In short, get over yourself, faggot.

sure if you’re hot

>And the main pooner artist on here also makes probably an equal amount of those V-framed 5 o’clock shadowed manmoder memes
Not to mention they're ftm

i need this please it will make my day

mtfs get so much "love" because we're the ruling class here, however as a self-hating ruling class every action has an equal and opposite reaction

>Second, do we tho? Who do you think the -ACKjaks are meant to represent?
those are from raiders. that poster meant ftms get hate from a high percentage of the board natives, here

the fact is most groups of people are selfish, narcissistic, hateful little imps. go to any online community for any conceivable group and they'll see everyone who doesn't fit their identity as inferior and deserving of disdain. men, women, LGBT people, white people, black people, christians, jews, muslims; it doesn't matter. if you belong to a group then most communities dedicated to your group will hate others because it's the only way they can make themselves feel better about their lot in life

Okay, and the stuff by the same trans guy who does the pooner comics? The “cis lesbian only” /thread/ that there isn’t a gay men corollary to? The AGP/HSTS shit? The hon-hate threads? Trans men are so used to being coddled while trans women get absolutely shat upon that all that other stuff seems normal to you I guess lmao

Try being a pooner on gaygen lol.

Pooner now refers to all trans men, hon still only refers to ugly trans women. On this board, all trans men are women, but trans women get to be women unless they are ugly

This level of hysterical false equivalence passes for fembrained though

>agp/hsts
So HSTS (a % of trans women) are celebrated as trans women
>hon hate
So a portion of MtFs (non-hons) are celebrated

What was the last time you saw the idea that all MtFs are men and all of them are ugly upon transitioning, vs the idea that all FtMs are women and all of them are ugly upon transitioning? The latter happens far more often and you know it. The only hate againt trans women here is against unpassing trans women. The idea is you can be a woman if you pass. FtMs cannot escape that they are "women no matter what".

Ohhhh that's where Paris Lees got the title of her memoir from, I knew it was familiar

This isn't just an FTM thing, a lot of amabs get shit for not being man enough. The truth is that identifying as a man doesn't mean much, it takes more than that to fulfill a man's role in society and FTMs don't make the cut

Mtfs hate on other mtfs and ftms hate on other ftms. Repressors hate everyone.