Has transitioning made you realize this is true?

has transitioning made you realize this is true?

Attached: 1631437208065.png (582x257, 39.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V_xV4te6H3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its true, even as a moderately passing tranny my life is better

oldie but goodie

Attached: redpill_comics_pic_26.jpg (1280x906, 154.63K)

Yeah, if I don't socialize IRL for longer than a week I start to go nuts

internalized misandry might be one of the worst brainworms traggots are spreading around right now. Never have I seen such a disgustingly defeatist and pussyass worldview. Get real

Attached: get real spy.gif (427x498, 1.32M)

People are generally friendlier, bus drivers actually wait until I've sat down before taking off now, but my intelligence is doubted more. In general women have it worse in the parts that actually matter for success.

Honestly it sounds kinda sweet to be able to blame your lack of success on your gender. As a dude people just tell you you're shit

I used to be complimented regularly on my intelligence, haven't had anything like that in the last 3 years. I've found that as a woman you have to deliver overwhelmingly good results to ever stand out. For every succesful woman you see there were many more who were not given a fair shot.

I don't get when people complain about it being difficult to be male.

I was born into a middle class white family as a cis man. I literally won the lottery in almost every way

Attached: 1644859255636.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

Yes. Having gone from a bullied feminine boy to a semi-passing tranner I think feminists have no clue what they're talking about.

Basically. Especially as a short, average looking guy. You're either picked on or ignored. Now people are much, much nicer to me, less judgemental, I have more friends, ect.

I think you people are just full of shit and project the trauma of your experience of living as repressed teenagers on the average male person. No one can honestly tell me, that being a tranner is proof of this shit, when 80% of us are a bad weekend away from roping ourselves.

Attached: what.jpg (750x745, 49.39K)

Frankly the attention is awful if you enjoy peace and quiet. Being stuck in my room for several months now due to muh covid and am doing way better even with the loneliness than I ever was interacting with people outside 24/7. I simply don't have the mental capability of not looking like a retard at some point when talking to someone.

i get more attention than i used to but the attention feels so worthless its like idk. did i really gain anything. i think men are just overdramatic about rejection

If it's misandry to say being a man sucks then feminist are the biggest misogynists I know.

absolutely not, being a man is better in every way, including dating and romance because its more fun to conquer someone than to lay back and be conquered. getting fucked necessitates putting your pride aside which fucking sucks, so fuck sex, i rather be proud and voluntarily celibate.

my weekly messages on grindr have increased by well over x100 since trooning, men are however way lower quality.

I've noticed no change in how people perceive my intelligence but in general people thought I was pretty dumb before.

>Why do people say it's difficult to be a man? Like I'm white? Wtf?

i can kinda sorta understand lower class men complaining but if you're working class and up, just fuck you for complaining

yeah lower class and working class are not the same, lower is like lumpenproletariat, like you dont even get hired, you're born outside of the cast system, enjoy being an untouchable criminal scum

>NFT pfp
yeah I instantly don't give a shit for anything they're on about.

Reminder that the author of that comic is severely mentally-ill

Attached: Download.png (1242x567, 276.77K)

yeah being a dude is incredibly based. This board is full of early transition trans women who don't have the necessary emotional distance to realize this

Not what I expected at all. He's actually pretty good looking.

He has severe hapa brainworms
youtu.be/V_xV4te6H3o

Attached: tenda-spencer-eurasian-tiger.png (1438x810, 1.29M)

I only watched a few minutes of it but it seems legit. I'm supposed to think he's crazy, or what?

Destiny is ALWAYS right... he's never wrong.