I want to love boys. I want attention from boys. I want to please boys...

I want to love boys. I want attention from boys. I want to please boys. I have zero self esteem and I need male attention.

Attached: 1633302323100.png (240x240, 85.25K)

No

I have zero self esteem too. What do you lile about us?

you want to do all of those things because you're 6-24 months into your transition and experience meta-attraction. dw, you'll love girls again soon enough. just like you did all your life growing up. funny how you switch up instantly after transition. wonder how that happens.

Attached: 1644330177021.jpg (394x414, 40.32K)

I'll give you attention but only if you gain more self-esteem first, sorry.

>funny how you switch up instantly after transition. wonder how that happens.
Meta-attraction is probably real in many cases but HRT making you more androphilic is probably also real in many cases

understandable, positive male attention is addicting
catgirl with feesh

What happened to you isn't the same for all.

>HRT making you more androphilic is probably also real in many cases
oh but i thought sexuality is a constant and cant be changed no matter what??+ but all the gay conversion therapy experiments like giving hrt to gays was completely unscientific, which is why they had to be banned, hmmm?

Attached: 1642336807700.jpg (776x1200, 56.51K)

*headpat*

are you cute?

rapehon

im kinda hoping that happens desu
not too thrilled about liking guys but at least im still bi so eh whatever

I perfer masculine men over twinks!

I'm right here. Do you wanna cuddle whilst I whisper sweet things into your ear, and afterwards I become your boyfriend and try to help you with your self esteem? Beacuse im willing.

Hi. Date me. That's not a request btw

earn it then. be cute

Take the redpill, user. Validation from men isn't a good motivation to form relationships and will most likely only lead to a series of unfulfilling encounters, that end up solving none of your insecurities. Break the vicious cycle, work on yourself and find things that make you happy.

ive never loved girls once user
don't use chen the cat for your lame projecting posts

>I need male attention.
Here is some attention.

>ive never loved girls once user
yes u did u had a crush on some girl growing up

no i didn't
my earliest crush was a boy in middle school