Are tops capable of love?

Or are they only using us for sex?

Attached: 1643743637796.jpg (1200x1097, 71.99K)

If your top only wants to be with you for sex then that just means there's something wrong with (You) that's making you so difficult to be in love with.
t. bottom

I know. I think I'm a bottom because of childhood trauma, otherwise I'd be a top. I guess what I'm asking is "if I pretend I'm not mentally ill and try to improve will a top ever love me or are they unable to love and therefore my efforts are in vain?"

tops should be genocided

Yes.
I love too much though, which is a problem.

As a top, yes lol

Yes, but only verses. Bottoms are too insane or immature.

We're talking about real tops

Oh I don't wanna get fucked by him, I just want him to not be a bottom.

I didn't choose to be insane, though

And I didn't choose to be a fag. Such is life.

I could be cured if someone loved me. My insanity steems from loneliness and trust issues

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Thank you

of course, it's bottoms who are heartless turds

>

Would a bottom still love her top if he lost his dick?

No, I'm just on a cloud because I'm talking to my crush on discord (who's a verse) about kissing him

Would she still be a dominatrix?

You will never be a top

Well all of my sexting says otherwise, but ok.
Also it's pretty funny seeing bottoms seeth.

>sexting
So not real sex?

sexting is not sex.
I’m a bottom and I do sexting when I’m bored, I don’t jerk off but get aroused at the thought that somebody is thanks to me

I'm a top. I love my bottom boyfriend more than anyone. He's a little crazy but he makes my life interesting and better overall. I don't think I'll ever admit it to his face, but I know I need him as much as he needs me.

Are YOU using us for sex?

Please god I need to have this someday

well, i wish i had a boyfriend like you

Yes, I have a boyfriend that I genuinely love and care for, but there's nothing I enjoy more than abusing and exploiting bottoms. Making them think I'm their boyfriend, roughly using them for passionate sex but periodically ghosting them, eventually cutting them off entirely, not responding to any of their texts. My boyfriend and I like to scroll through messages from my fucktoys and make fun of how desperate they are.

I generally only sext when I'm horny (which is always), but yeah I should have sex as soon as I can.